Hi

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paradiddle

Reaction score
Well...
names Danny, lives in Milwaukee, WI (looking to get out of here soon), and am currently 21. (yup can't stay this young forever )=

I get lonely (at times depressingly so), on a daily basis, but I've gotten good at dealing with it, at least on a short-term basis. What usually cheers me up, my favorite things, are music, film, food, and TV (though I am currently without it which might be a good thing), oh and of course the internet (can't live without it! =\. Other interests of mine include philosophy, books (i'm a slow reader), poetry too, video games, driving, biking, exploration, Partying!, economics, entropy, and of course a whole lot of nothing. I experience a lot of self-induced boredom though and usually just end up blaming my surroundings for that =P (yea effective I know)

Anyway, one of the few things I can't always enjoy is interacting with people (the more direct the worse), maybe I lack the right social skills, probably lack the right attitude, but most often I just feel like I don't connect with a lot of people, which is kind of an inconvenient for somebody who gets lonely easily, well I hope I can find some like-minded people here.

By the way my personality type is INTJ and I really enjoy logical/rational things/people (yep cold, infallible, objective logic), even though its fun to think crazily in my mind, in the end it just makes sense to make the most sense.

Hello and welcome, Danny :D
I don't enjoy direct interaction with people either, I find it hard to keep a conversation going. But hopefully that will change :p

INTJ? is that something from one of those online tests? I might have had to take the same one for a project in marketing.

Hello by the way.

Its a categorization of ways in which people think and deal with the world, Carl Jung is credited with the idea during his life time, but has gone through many revisions to this day.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myers-Briggs_Type_Indicator is pretty good revision
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keirsey_Temperament_Sorter incorporates a questionarire and has a more occupational/behavioral approach, probably what you took.
I recommend this to anyone with an interest in psychology or who want to understand exactly how they interpret, and react to the world. There are a many forums related to these topics and to specific personality types of people.

Hi...
I am Richer Martyn.. I am new in this forum.. I am here to exchange some good post and information...I only know people were i live but i rarely have anything to do with em.and i can also walk down the shopping streets and meet people that my bro know or people that somehow knows who i am. But again..No real close friends. I live close up to a well traficated crossroad,were i look out the window each day and wonder were all these people are going, because it must be more fun than what i am doing alone in my small apartment. That including gaming and movie/serie watching.

Latest posts

Back