Hii :)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Iridescent

Reaction score
Hi!

I just joined here earlier today. I'm Anna, 24 years old and not good with introducing myself..at all. I'll try a bit anyways..

I'm an introverted, socially awkward (but not shy, just bad at it) girl who live in this little town no one's ever heard of. I like doing creative things mostly. I like being outdoors, especially in the forest or at sea. I daydream way too much and I love everything fantasy, especially tv-series you can just 'get lost in' for a while. I also have an interest in other cultures, languages and travel, but I haven't done it enough YET. I dream to travel the world one day.

My loneliness/social anxiety is something I've lived with my entire life, but once I graduated high school it became even worse. People parting, moving away. Losing contact with the last of my childhood-friends and now here I am. Being an adult and trying to meet someone new seem impossible to me. I just don't know where to even begin.

Maybe this forum is a start?

-- I wish you all a good day! Looking forward to spending some time on the forums --

:)

/Anna x

24 is a good age as I recall, but that teenage / early 20's world is gone.....sad but true....it's time to move on and you said it yourself that you want to travel beyond the little town that no one's ever heard of. Where to begin? Start with the logistics, an income and place to live somewhere that's on the way to where you'd like to be.

It starts with a first step.

BTW, you seem like an interesting person.

Hello Iridescent. You are the same age as me :p I hope to see you around the forum!

Latest posts

Back