Hire the Person Above You

• Thread starter AmytheTemperamental
  • Start date
Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hire Yukongirl to make snow angels in all piles of snow there will be afterwards!

I hire Meaw the cat to keep my lonesome self company while I get trashed on the couch watching movies.

I hire Sommy to be my husbands personal health coach. 
lol.gif

LOL ! I would love to do that ! I actually wanted to be a part-time fitness trainer before honeysuckle went all downhill, and had started studying for the exam.

I hire BubbleBeam to cut my hair via Skype. It's been four months now, and my hair looks hideous ... it's growing outwards from all sides.

I hire Somnambulist for interesting philosophical discussions.

Double deal!

I hire Somnambulist to bring my soon overdue books to the library.

I hire Meaw to hold an umbrella above me while out in the sun. Oh, and my white kitty cat also needs one to protect his skin.  And if you could also hold a third one between your toes to keep my pepsi chilled. 
tongue.gif

(I will if I can have one myself too)

I hire Bubblebeam to tell my fridge to stop acting up.

I hire BadGuy to stop that dog from eating the catfood again D:

I hire Meaw to train my dogs to be more stealthy, graceful and catlike so that when they jump onto the sofa for affection it doesn't feel like one is being assaulted by a Wookie wanting a hug.

(Yay!)

I hire Pathfinder as DJ, I want to hear some music now.

I hire Meaw to write out my Christmas thank-you cards for me. Please be sure to use plenty of 'XOXO's.

^The curve ball isn't a problem. It's the changeup that will mess with your mind. :)

I hire Joturbo to chauffeur me to work in a turbo fashion, so I can avoid the silly traffic.

Latest posts

Back