Hiya =^_^=

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeljebouti

Reaction score
Very much a newbie here, just thought I'd pop in to say hi to everyone. Nice to meet you all, hoping I can make some friends =^_^= <3

hey welcome. I just welcomed you on your other post, but I guess no one can get sick of too much welcomes. so again welcome :D

Thanks everyone!

evanescencefan91 said:
hey jeljebouti welcome to the forum
tell us more about yourself

:)

Will do ^^

I'm a 27 full time student working to get my BFA. With about a year to go I have no clue what I'm gonna do with my life after that. :p Aside from art, I love anime, reading, fantasy, sci fi, conventions, and my cat. Any other questions, feel free to ask.

And btw Eva, I love your siggy. :D

jeljebouti said:
Thanks everyone!

evanescencefan91 said:
hey jeljebouti welcome to the forum
tell us more about yourself

:)

Will do ^^

I'm a 27 full time student working to get my BFA. With about a year to go I have no clue what I'm gonna do with my life after that. :p Aside from art, I love anime, reading, fantasy, sci fi, conventions, and my cat. Any other questions, feel free to ask.

And btw Eva, I love your siggy. :D

Hi, I'm new to this fourm too.:shy: It's nice to meet you, I think you and I have the same interest, I'm 25 years old and I am working on my BFA degree too. I love anime, fantasy, Manga, sci fi and anime conventions as well too. I wish I could meet more people like you in real life and to have fun and hang out with.

Latest posts

Back