Hmmmmm. Not pissed or anything.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

e95070

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Eric Johnson and I live in East Grand Forks Minnesota. I don't hate women or anything, though I've noticed alot of guys on here do, but I'm a little put off. It seems I lack the self esteem to even look at a woman. I had a long relationship with a girl about 4 years ago and she cheated on me after a year... with my cousin and they're still together. Lol, I can laugh at myself and my position happily, but since then, any real relationship of any sort has been missing from my life. I'll go out and see attractive women and think I'm going to do something about it, but I just grin at nothing and shake my head, thinking "Oh Geez, don't go getting all cocky and honeysuckle. Remember who you are." I try my damndest to pull a Solid-Snake and go "I've never been interested in other peoples' lives. Other people just make my life more complicated. I don't like to get involved." And yet, every day just seems like it has something missing. I really don't enjoy the feeling. I don't think I'm a bad person, and I don't desire to push people away, or hate them, but how to I keep myself from denying myself the chance from meeting people? Christ all Friday, its like I have a sense of mental self destruction going on. Why the hell am I up this late talking about this? Lol

Hey. I don't think a lot of guys here hate women, it's a tiny minority who blame others for their own short comings. Also, welcome to the forum :)

H i, welcome.

interesting perspective.

i hope you can raise your self esteem.

Latest posts

Back