Holy honeysuckle hyper

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ColaFree

Reaction score
Omg school in three hours, been up all night!
I'm messed up on caffeine and nicotin, and shaking all over!
Listening to pump pump music and is pumped.
AAHHHRG

So anyone got any tips on how to perform all nighters?

Hahaha never done it before?

Go take a freezing cold shower (and I mean hypothermia cold) and drink some milk. Be sure that you don't remain in a reclined position for too long or you might fall asleep.

If you feel too tired, start slapping yourself on the cheek, hard.

----Steve

oh no do you have an sassingment to do :O

i've had some rough times but i don't think I've ever cut it this close before

is it an essay?
or studying?

well just start studying or just write whatever the hell comes in to your head about the subject, at this point you can't expect an A but anythings better than a zero

if it's a math worksheet well try it shouldn't take too long if you know what you're doing if you don't

just write random numbers and equations, so it looks like you at least tried

i'd just stay up the rest of the night play videogames run around music

just go to school (or you could have your mom call you in sick ) ahh good sleepy comfy times :D

just try to male it though the day, then when you get back home go stright to bed and get some sleep my buzzed up buddy

:D

Badjedidude said:
Hahaha never done it before?

Go take a freezing cold shower (and I mean hypothermia cold) and drink some milk. Be sure that you don't remain in a reclined position for too long or you might fall asleep.

If you feel too tired, start slapping yourself on the cheek, hard.

----Steve

I've tried a couple of times but always fail:p But yhea the shower thing worked, thanks:)
evanescencefan91 said:
oh no do you have an sassingment to do :O

i've had some rough times but i don't think I've ever cut it this close before

is it an essay?
or studying?

well just start studying or just write whatever the hell comes in to your head about the subject, at this point you can't expect an A but anythings better than a zero

if it's a math worksheet well try it shouldn't take too long if you know what you're doing if you don't

just write random numbers and equations, so it looks like you at least tried

i'd just stay up the rest of the night play videogames run around music

just go to school (or you could have your mom call you in sick ) ahh good sleepy comfy times :D

just try to male it though the day, then when you get back home go stright to bed and get some sleep my buzzed up buddy

:D

Thanks for all the tips, but sadly I'm just awake because of my own stupidity, not an assignment:( I was stupid enough to fall asleep midday yesterday (slept about eight hours), and when I woke up I couldn't sleep. When I started to get tired it was only two-three hours until school so no point in getting to bed because I know I wouldn't be able to get up again.
But anyways, I am at school now pumped up on red bull and coffee and such, but I'm starting to feel really sick, so might have to cut the day short: / But maybe I'll be able to see it trough. I'm sitting in the library now so I can take a quick nap if I need it:)

Ohh my god I'm crashing hard right now. Argh been up for 16 hours straight with no sleep, and the sugar from all the energy drinks I've been drinking is wearing off, and I'm going down hard. I just suddenly felt so depressed for no reason and wanted to cry like mad. (I never cry. I want to sometimes but I can't do it lol). I know it's just because of all the sugar and caffeine I've stuffed in my body the last 10 or so hours, but I feel so honeysuckle. My therapist says that men is prone to get confused when they are tired, and not be able to tell the difference between being tired or just being sad. I know I'm definitely one of those men as I've had a hard time picking up feelings most of my life but, daaamn.... still feel like honeysuckle: /

Maybe I'll just have quick nap?:)

Naaahhh...lol you'll be fine. After a while you get used to staying up like that. You get to a point where you can make do on 30 minutes here, 2 hours there...etc. Never a full night's sleep, though it's entirely unhealthy to reach that point.

I suggest a day in bed.

----Steve

Latest posts

Back