Homeless today.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MooseIndian said:
I dont have any ID, so I cant get a job

So.... you were planning on running away with no ID or job lined up?

No offense but it sounds like you need to do some serious reconsidering on where you'd be headed if you ran away.

Badjedidude said:
MooseIndian said:
I dont have any ID, so I cant get a job

So.... you were planning on running away with no ID or job lined up?

No offense but it sounds like you need to do some serious reconsidering on where you'd be headed if you ran away.

I have no other option, I really hope you dont think I'm stupid enough to throw my life away if i have other options.
I am only on a computer asking for help, because I am gifted with three classes that use computers, and internet today.

Keep in mind, your current education is absolutely free, and you must take advantage of that. If you leave your home, it's going to fresia everything up for you, and you will lose your most logical direction for escape. Really, you should pursue professional help from these websites you've been given, but you've got to try to graduate from high school. A high school diploma is so important, because a GED doesn't look as good. You seem to be a smart kid, and you should embrace that. You have to be happy with what you have to be happy with, and your brain seems to be a pretty good asset.
Think it through, find help, and try to continue a forward motion in your life.

Latest posts

Back