How are you today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On second though...I'm gratful I'm a guy...I can't imagine being a girl and
getting emotional more often than not......
Once a month on a Wensday is plenty more than this bab boy can handle..lol

lol ya lucky you xp

well i went the denist today yay it wasn't a cavity or a cracked tooth, it's just an extremly painful cancor sore. on one of my lower back gums so i couldn't see it.

GAh i am always getting these *******, it sucks it's mainly becuase it seems to be that i'm generally stressed and fatugued which sucks, it's weird. I thought i was doing better in having less stuff to deal with, i take naps and i'm pretty sure i've been doing alright on getting at least a sane amount of sleep, sucks probably just cuase i'm alone all the time and maybe just those bouts of fear and saddnes wreck my body. Even though it seems i'm either getting mentally immune to it all, though my body is not or i'm just getting good at denying my life doesn't suck and it's not causing me any stress

:(

i have gushers and ceral for lunch today which is what i ussaly get for lunch plus gushers yay

wanted to end this semi-rant on a high note

:)

grundel70 said:
Empty, unfullfilled, and alone

Please remember:

"One thing I noticed when I get really depressed and lonely is that I start to think in absolutes. I think that nothing will change, and how I feel right now will never end. I think in tems of never, no one, and no body. I think that no body will ever love me no matter what. I think that I will never meet anyone special. I think that I don't have any friends.
But you know what? None of that is true!"

"My beleif helps me at times when I can't find peace. It helps keep me centered. My loneliness, my problems are not God punishing me. but I look at them as things I must overcome. When I do, I am better because of them. no one is perfect, and no one has a problem free existence. We all have demons that torment us. We all have things that make us cry when we are alone and in the dark. I am so glad that during those times, I can find guidance and shelter in him."

We love you guy. :)
It's our turn.

I'm doing good, I was feeling down but now I'm doing better since being back, I've been invited to eat with people 3 times already, in 4 days, a definite best and I didn't turn down any of them if I can keep that up and get a grasp on my classes I'll be in for a very bearable February and rest of semester. Yesterday night I spent 4 hours trying to make heads and tails of the 1st chapter of my organic chemistry book, I only got halfway through the chapter:(, but it was surprisingly fun stuff, it's actually my favorite class at the moment, but that isn't saying much compared to it's competition. Tonight I'm going to some math tutor thing, to get help with this algebra assignment for physics, I suck at algebra, but I think I knew how to do things like algebraically rearranging formulas at one point but horribly forgot it all, so I think I'll be better off if I can get through this

Pasha Selim said:
grundel70 said:
Empty, unfullfilled, and alone

Please remember:

"One thing I noticed when I get really depressed and lonely is that I start to think in absolutes. I think that nothing will change, and how I feel right now will never end. I think in tems of never, no one, and no body. I think that no body will ever love me no matter what. I think that I will never meet anyone special. I think that I don't have any friends.
But you know what? None of that is true!"

"My beleif helps me at times when I can't find peace. It helps keep me centered. My loneliness, my problems are not God punishing me. but I look at them as things I must overcome. When I do, I am better because of them. no one is perfect, and no one has a problem free existence. We all have demons that torment us. We all have things that make us cry when we are alone and in the dark. I am so glad that during those times, I can find guidance and shelter in him."

We love you guy. :)
It's our turn.

NeverMore said:
I'm doing good, I was feeling down but now I'm doing better since being back, I've been invited to eat with people 3 times already, in 4 days, a definite best and I didn't turn down any of them if I can keep that up and get a grasp on my classes I'll be in for a very bearable February and rest of semester. Yesterday night I spent 4 hours trying to make heads and tails of the 1st chapter of my organic chemistry book, I only got halfway through the chapter:(, but it was surprisingly fun stuff, it's actually my favorite class at the moment, but that isn't saying much compared to it's competition. Tonight I'm going to some math tutor thing, to get help with this algebra assignment for physics, I suck at algebra, but I think I knew how to do things like algebraically rearranging formulas at one point but horribly forgot it all, so I think I'll be better off if I can get through this

Man, whatever guy you quotes sounds like a real butt head...

:p

Yeah, it is one of those things. Your MIND knows what is going on, but your heart is tugging you in a different direction.

A very good, sweet, and dear friend of mine told me that nothing lasts forever. I know this will pass. I know it wont last forever.

I know what I can do to resolve it.

I used to be very athletic. I played football on a semi-pro level for a little bit. During one play I was cut low and flipped up in the air...and I landed on my shoulder. I ended up breaking my nose and dislocating my shoulder. It hurt. BAAAAADDDD

It was not my first injury. I know that playing football I could get hurt. Despite that, I still want to play, and I have fun playing it. I do not regret for a single moment all of the hours...days...weeks...months spent sweating and training for it. Practicing. Playing. Despite the injruies I have suffered, I would do it again in a heartbeat. I still long for those younger days where I could just go to the park with my bros and get a pick up game of tackle football.

But, when i was in the ER bleeding through my nose and my arm dangling at my side with all of those stretched and torn tendons I sure enough wasn't having any fun then. I wasn't glad THEN that I woke up that day and decided to play. I was out of action for so long after that...

Sometimes life does the same thing. Sometimes you get punched in the face by life events...sometimes you get tripped up and break a leg. You don't even know what it was that tripped you...all you know is right now it hurts. The overbearing pain overwhelms your senses, and sometimes you can't see the truth that you already know.

Sometimes you need help getting back up...even if all it is is a hand reaching down to help. I just wish I had that right now. Like I said in my other post...I have a choice to make. How I deal with this...do I mope, whine, and cry 'whoa is me no one loves me I suck' or 'Crap, this hurts so bad. Let me brush myself off, get up and try again'.

I just wish I knew what it was causing me this pain. That would really help. Why do I feel empty? Why do I want to be hugged? I am socially well adjusted for the most part. I got alot going for me. So why do I feel so alone now? i didn't feel alone 3 days ago. Why now? what changed? What am I missing? why can i not stop these tears anymore?

Kind of longing for the 'things never change' thing. Right now it is looking better then sinking.

Latest posts

Back