How can I get a girl to like me?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

gothandre

I mean, after I meet a girl and talk to her, what do I need to do to show her I like her? Because I always go into the "friend zone" -.-
And how can I know if she feels the same way for me? I need to know if she feels something for me before asking her out.
What kind of talk should I have with her on the facebook? What should I talk about?
For example, I meet a girl in a show (I'm a bassist and i'm always playing in bar and events with my band). Then I add her on facebook. What should I talk to her? When should I as her out? How to know if she is interested in me, and most important, as I asked before, what should I do to get her know that I'm interested in her?

I'm sorry, I don't think the friend-zone really exists, simply because you never know what could possibly happen. People change, things change, and to sift yourself in one specific undetermined direction is a sure way - in my opinion - to doom yourself. I'd say, just be yourself, and things should just flow naturally. Then maybe after a while, if feelings develop, you can tell how how you feel.

Never try to force anything. I think that's the biggest key to getting a relationship going.

I find things like looking into a girl's eyes quite a bit when she's talking sort of catch her interest if she likes you and make it evident that you like her as more than a friend without any sort of awkwardness.

Sexually a woman will make herself avaliable to you.
She'll give hints. Go out of her way to make small.talk
or start of sort of body contact.. in other words flirt with ya.
Yes, its easier to tell than you think when look in her eyes.
Not any differnt than anyone wanting sometime. That wanting look.

You notice know chick likes other dudes?
What she dose, the expressions in her face when she's attracted to that dude.
Well....when she dose that to you. That's how you'll know.

So it's like a fucken chore of chit chating with chicks until you come across
a woman that will be attracted to you....
If that's what you want is a possiable intimate relationship.

The rest of the crap are just being socialable and getting strung alone bullshit.
Nothing wrong with hanging out and being friendly but if you're trying to get a chick
to like you and you're not getting those signs of her being sexaully attracted to you...
You're just wasting your time..it's best to move on.
Even if she dose decide later on to SETTLE for ya...
fresia that honeysuckle. Im no one's back up plans or second best.

If you have to ask if a girl likes you, chances are very high that she really doesn't. As LC said, they'll go out of their way to make it known to you that they'll into you. Girls who keep you at a distance usually aren't interested. Only very few women distance themselves when they are attracted, and it is unlikely that the girl you are interested in and who doesn't reciprocate is one of them.

What you should never do is -tell- a girl that you like her or something before you've been intimate with her. No roses, no love letters, no "I love you"s and definite no long (or short) winded elaborations of your feelings for her. Go for body contact of the decent kind, some hugs there, some hand holding here, some poking there, until you gradually escalate to kissing, caressing, undressing, some random combination of all of that, and sex.

At the very beginning of a relationship (say, in the "dating phase") you get to know each other as people and both of you try to show your best sides. The person you get to know during that phase may not be the person you'll be with six months later. This means that there is no point in waiting, unless special circumstances warrant it. If the sexual attraction is strong enough from her side, and the situations offer sufficient opportunities to escalate body contact, I suggest you go for it. You'll need the experience.

Verbal flirting is a lot more difficult and I find that the majority of young women either aren't capable of it (not experienced enough) or are too dense to get the subtleties. Touching works best, and most of all, it always works - it also doesn't take much experience, only a dash of decency and some empathy to get when it's okay and when it isn't (which will also improve vastly with more experience).

Also, the sooner you try to let your interpersonal relationship evolve to a sexual/erotic one, the sooner you find out if you are wasting your time or not.

Yeah...you'll also notice a vibe between you and her.
If she likes you...there's less resistence or she's drawn to you.
Kind of like a magnet. She'll lean into you more, if she's ATTRACTED to you.

And it dosnt really matter how I look or how the women looks like.
Or what background, race, religion, age, creed, how fat, how skinney....etc.
Ive had all types of women come on to me or is attracted to me.
Ive had plenty of women asked me out for various wants and needs.
Ive been expose to that...so I'm more awear of certain things women will do when
they're attracted to me.

On the other hand, Ive rejected women. So I notice what I do. How I keep my distance
or boundaries when a woman is attracted to me but I'm not attracted to her.
Still remain friendly and socialable without making a sceen.
I sure as hell dont go out of my way for women Im not attracted to.
Im only sexually attracted to certain types of women as will.
I hope that makes sense.

gothandre said:
I mean, after I meet a girl and talk to her, what do I need to do to show her I like her? Because I always go into the "friend zone" -.-
And how can I know if she feels the same way for me? I need to know if she feels something for me before asking her out.
What kind of talk should I have with her on the facebook? What should I talk about?
For example, I meet a girl in a show (I'm a bassist and i'm always playing in bar and events with my band). Then I add her on facebook. What should I talk to her? When should I as her out? How to know if she is interested in me, and most important, as I asked before, what should I do to get her know that I'm interested in her?

I don't really like the idea of chatting on facebook, communicating face to face is much more meaningful I think. As for getting her to like you, I'm looking for the same answer! :)

What you wanna do is be able to tell the hottest babe in the room to fresia OFF *****!
It's all mother fucken down Hill from there....
It'll boost your ego. It'll take the desperation factor out of the equation.
To experince what it's like to do the rejecting without the guilt.

Other women will notice..You have serious fucken balls.

Plus if women scene you with a hot babe as your GF.
It's kind of like a territory, competition or controll ego trip women have too.
They want to know what the fresia it is your GF likes so much about you.
There must be something really really good that you have.
Ive been hitted on when i was married or in relationship by other women more times than not.
Plus its also a combination that I'm happy and feeling good about life and myself.
Plus a combination of my body putting out pharamones becuase my gf and I was having sex all the time.

If you ever been in relationships with women....or expose to lots of women..
You'll notice women talk so much honeysuckle about other women.
The competitions. How other women are stupid bitches. How much they worry so much about thier looks..etc
So when chicks tell you looks or money arnt important...it's a pack of bullshit.

If you know these things...Knowing even the hottest looking babe has her flaws,weaknesses, fears and insecuries.
You know she's simply just another human being. If you get rejected by her...so fucken what. She's just another
human being. She has her sexual perferences....It's nothing personal to you. Dont internalize her rejection towards
you...or dont take it as a rejection. Let all that go and move on without feeling bad about yourself or her.

She'll be able to tell if you like her just by the way you act, unless you just ignore her completely...which wouldn't be a grand way to start off the relationship. If you have to really ask her if she likes you...or vise versa...the answer is no. If you want to ask her on a date, just ask her for her number...call her up and ask her out. Go out and do something fun rather than the same old movie and dinner. Look up what there is to do nearby. Zoos, putt-putt, amusement parks, etc. It'll be fun :)

manwithhat2 said:
gothandre said:

I don't really like the idea of chatting on facebook, communicating face to face is much more meaningful I think. As for getting her to like you, I'm looking for the same answer! :)

Face to face is much more interesting, but I can only mark a "date" through the facebook. I use the facebook to plan things, invite people to do things...

I was having a meal with a few work colleagues last year. We got talking about people who used to work at our place. We got onto this woman called 'Sam' - One of the women there turned to me and said 'she used to like you' - I said 'you could have told me 10 years ago when it mattered instead of now' - the woman said 'she was with someone so I couldn't'

I think Sam was the last woman who liked me. Back then I had no idea. We used to chat alot. She used to pick on me and tease me not always in a nice way. I used to give her the same treatment back. It wasn't playfull bickering but it never turned ugly.

How can I get a girl to like me?

Don't try to get her to like you, don't over plan, be yourself and don't try to convince someone who has doubts around to giving you a chance, you'll always be fighting against those nagging instincts that she had at the start. Wait for the girl that comes along that likes you for who you are. It can be very tiring trying to be something you're not.

I know thats a bit of a perfect world scenario, I just don't think relationships should be about 'a chase' more a coming together of two people mutually attracted to each other's everyday normal qualities. You deserve to be wanted as much as she does.

gothandre said:
manwithhat2 said:
gothandre said:

Face to face is much more interesting, but I can only mark a "date" through the facebook. I use the facebook to plan things, invite people to do things...

You're resorting to your old habits that's not working
and keeping you in your comfortzone...the no chicks zone.
In other words you're cock blocking yourself or making excuses
to not date women.....

Thats so much Bullshit dude.
you can only do what ????

Think about what you're doing and why.
Im not trying to be a dick....
But that's all you're doing is creating barriers for yourself.
Making honeysuckle harder on yourself.
Or making excuse to cockblock yourself.

You asked how to get women....

Rule number 1...
Stop cock blocking yourself.

When I used to go bar hopping or clubing.
I'd randomly go asked stranger women to dance.
While we're dancing we would chit chat or make body contact..ect
Some women wanna hang out after the dance..some don't
The ones that wants to hang out....obviously. Its not rocket science, man.

I got desentitized to approching beautiful women.
It's wasnt a big deal for me to meet strange women or talk to them.

What do I say to them?
It dosnt matter what I say if a woman is attracted to me.

Latest posts

Back