How important are looks to women?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How Important Is Initial Physical Attraction

• Most Important

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Very

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Neutral

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Not Much

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Not At All

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
VanillaCreme said:
My dude still lives with his parents.

My dude didn't even go to college.

He doesn't work at the moment.

Although he doesn't have a mental disorder - other than just being plain simple - and he does have muscles. He's not a hulking body builder, but he is strong. But that's just because he's a redneck and shoots guns and fixes stuff and works on cars and whatnot.

And although he does have a Camaro, it doesn't run right now due to a dead battery, and he could use new tires and something stretched out with the gear shift.

You sir, have lost your argument. It's all you. No one else. Just you.

I wouldn't say he's lost the argument. If he has muscles, then more likely than not he is one of the better looking "dudes". Would you have given him the time of day initially if he were in the lower echelon of attractiveness?

I have no idea what Vanilla's man looks like, he may be a country-boy Fabio for all I know, but that's pretty asinine to assume 'he has muscles, therefore he must be in the top-tier of attractiveness', sorry, but that's not the standard by which attractiveness is judged. And besides, there are a lot of women who don't even like defined muscles on a man. So yes, he still loses.

Why don't women like you? Based on what I've seen here, I'm convinced it has to do with a hell of a lot more than your looks and your bank balance. Women don't like bitter, they don't like men who hate women and they don't like men who blame women for their own shortcomings. 'It's not me, it's all of them and they're all the same!'

I also loled at 'plenty of fish' being used for the sample study. Yeah, because a selection of women so un-serious that they can't even be bothered to pay for a bottom-of-the-barrel dating site is really the standard by which to judge all women, and I'm sure you don't make your contacts based off what the woman looks like. What silliness.

But I can accept that, until men of this mentality realize it really IS them, my kind will remain shallow, gold-digging she-devils who just won't give a bitter guy a chance. :(

Stop stereotyping people by their sex or I'll close this thread - it will only lead to more fighting.

Barbaloot said:
But I can accept that, until men of this mentality realize it really IS them, my kind will remain shallow, gold-digging she-devils who just won't give a bitter guy a chance. :(

And until the female gender stops being like that, I will never get a girlfriend.

firebird85 said:
Barbaloot said:

And until the female gender stops being like that, I will never get a girlfriend.

THAT was freaking hilarious.

firebird85 said:
Barbaloot said:

Didn't I say to stop stereotyping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back