How is everyone doing today!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I visited Sheffield and chucked the cats out in the wind. That's about it really, what about you?

did everything I wanted. It was a lovely day. Had a dentist appointment, having a bit of toothache so I knew I would need some treatment. Next appointment is June though. I hope toothache doesn't get any worse. Then went and treated myself which was nice. Won't go into details. Then went and took some photo's which turned out okay. Got home knackered out, had a little sleep. Watched the football. Off to bed soon.

TheRealCallie said:
Why are you chucking cats? :club:

Because otherwise they like to do stinking craps when I'm around.

Hmmm housework, entertained kids, collected my new kittens, picked up my Daughters bf and brought her backnfor a sleepover whilst trying to make kittens feel at home.

wheelindealin said:
All of that sounds like fun!
expect the cat one.. :(

Haha, I think everyone's taking that a bit too literal.

Went with my daughter and her fiance to book their wedding venue.
:)
After went to find the largest piggy bank for saving :p

It's raining & I'm stuck at work till 10 pm... And I'm tired cause I didn't enough sleep last night... I'll be alright once I get home & get some sleep...

Worked then came home and fell asleep for too long, looks like another sleepless night. :(

I'm going out for a meal with my family and Nan and Gramp in order to celebrate my Brother's 18th Birthday. I will also be going to the pub after for a drink or two and a game of Pool.

Yeah I'm not too bad, but I should be in a better mood. Nothing is managing to cheer me up really even though I'm going out soon (see above). I tend to be overreacting to everything.

I went to a kiddies party. Which was hilarious because kids really do do the darnedest things.

Latest posts

Back