How many hours a day do you spend at a computer?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oldyoung

Reaction score
Just wondering..

For myself it's quite bad. First at work, then in my spare time. Means 14-16 hours a day.

Wow thats heaps...i play a lot of video games,maybe 8 hours a day...and then internet 3 hours a day.

I used to spend loads of time on the pc...
but now i'm on and off like a traffic light. lol
I'm at my pc maybe 40% of my work day and maybe 25% of my evenings and weekends which only adds up to maybe a couple hours a day tops.
BUT.. I have a smartphone :cool:
I have an app for all my social media like msn, facebook, skype and so on, an IRC app and all kinds of stuff that no one ever messages me on ;p
but i'm there! lol
i even use utorrent remote and teamviewer to control my home pc/ work pc/ NAS server when i'm on the go.
which means technically I am online 24/7 \o/ and available during all of my waking hours.

I do about 60 hours of gaming a week. And then I'm on the threads quite a bit. I journal and blog. So I guess I'm on about 12 to 14 hours a day.

It varies but on average, I'd say.. From 3 - 10 Hours. I don't really like to spend all day on the computer. But sometimes it's the only interesting thing to do.

Way too much, I use a computer at work and when I go home I'm on my computer until I go to bed. So pretty much the entire time I'm awake I'm usually on a computer. The only time I'm not is the short time I spend visiting my mom on the weekend. But when I'm there I usually play video games. My brother is worse than me, he's always on a computer and spends late nights on one. It's no wonder his eye sight is worse than mine, way worse.

like maybe 9 hours. I work with a computer so thats most of it. When i go home i sometimes go on the computer but i usually find it boring.

Latest posts

Back