How many movies have you seen in your life

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know when the last time was that i made it to the cinema. I know that it has been over four years, probably a good deal longer.

Guest. said:
In the cinemas I have only seen 25 and I'm 25 :( dont have much of a life lol

Wow, that would be a hard question...lol I'm gonna guess at 100.
Seems like a nice round figure...lol First movie I ever saw was nightmare on Elmstreet. Last movie I saw was College Road Trip.

So Guest, what was your first movie? :)

The First movie I saw was Men in Black :cool:, last movie I saw would have been 3 months ago is was 10,000 BC.

1- The Grudge
2-Cast Away
3-Lord of the rings 2
4-Lord of the rings 3
5-Men in Black
6-Passion of the Christ
7-Deep Impact
8-Truman Show
9-Hot Fuzz
10-Ghost Rider
11-300
12-Pirates of the Carribean black pearl
13-Spider man 3
14-I am legend
15-Cloverfield
16-Bad Santa
17-Team America
18-The pursuit of Happiness
19-Bourne Supremacy
20-The Dewey Cox Story
21-Super Bad
22-Oceans 13
23-Rush Hour 3
24-The Departed
25-The Simpsons Movie

In the theater? My entire life? Probably close to 400 or so. On DVD and VHS, probably a couple thousand. I'm 37.

I'm old enough to remember when they first started selling VCRs. "Wow, I can watch a movie whenever I want to! It's AMAZING!!!"

:)

Maybe you should become a movie critic : )
BTW, Did you see Clover Field? I had to leave 30 minutes in because I felt sick from all the shakey camera moves.

JustLost said:
In the theater? My entire life? Probably close to 400 or so. On DVD and VHS, probably a couple thousand. I'm 37.

I'm old enough to remember when they first started selling VCRs. "Wow, I can watch a movie whenever I want to! It's AMAZING!!!"

:)

Naleena said:
Maybe you should become a movie critic : )
BTW, Did you see Clover Field? I had to leave 30 minutes in because I felt sick from all the shakey camera moves.

Good idea, but I'll pass...the quickest way for me to lose interest in something is to make it my job. :)

I liked Cloverfield, but the camera was a little unnerving at times. You probably wouldn't like "The Blair Witch Project" either...same shaky hand-held camera stuff...although it might be easier to watch on a small screen.

I can see why they would make it shaky, but the amounts were just stomach chruning. I saw the Bourne Ultimatem (the last one?) and I couldnt stand the fight scenes, they looked cool but the shaky camera was used to hide the bad fighting. I noticed several little things that looked unrealisitc....but that is just me, I overanalyze movies and critique their realisticness (is that a real word?) Which is why I despise the movie Wanted. Curving a bullet? NO! They show a person making a bullet curve a few feet from hitting a person then swiging back directly where it had been before and getting a bulls-eye on a target......IT MADE ME WANT TO SCREAM WHEN I SAW THAT! >.<

But I think I have seen more movies than is healthy, or at least countable :/

Latest posts

Back