How often do you think about killing yourself?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CAS

Reaction score
And what method(s) do you imagine using?

A shotgun would be quick and foolproof, but so very intense and nasty for those who discover you.

An overdose (which I have attempted twice) is a more gentle, sedate option, but is not relaible and takes too much time to kick in.

Hanging would be extremely unpleasant.

I have suicidal thoughts from time to time and am currently on a leave of absence for depression. So I empathize with your feelings...

I decline to answer the 2nd part of your thread because I"m afraid it would put others in harm's way, which I don't want.

Are you ok? Are you safe? Can you keep yourself safe tonight?

SophiaGrace said:
I have suicidal thoughts from time to time and am currently on a leave of absence for depression. So I empathize with your feelings...

I decline to answer the 2nd part of your thread because I"m afraid it would put others in harm's way, which I don't want.

I'll be fine. Just in one of my moods. Thank you. It's good to know that people care.

CAS said:
SophiaGrace said:

I'll be fine. Just in one of my moods. Thank you. It's good to know that people care.

You're welcome, sometimes knowing others care helps. :)

Mood hits me very often and in one of those moods right now

I think about it occasionally.

Bullet to the head probably, somewhere remote so that no one would have to deal with the mess after.

Lately once or twice a week.

But i'd never actually do it . . .

Every once in a while i do. I sometimes feel like it would be easier to just off myself instead of dealing with everything. Of course i would never do it. I'm much too fond of myself.

Multiple times per day, especially when I'm alone.

I can't answer the 2nd part of your question, all I can say is I hate it this time of year.

A Desolate Soul said:
I'm much too fond of myself.

lol, that's the spirit!

Once a day. Usually just before sleep I think about how much easier it would be to just not wake up.

I've thought about it before, but only in the context that I would be saved in the end by some loved one :/ Honestly it's kind of selfish that the only reason I'd hurt myself would be to see if anyone bothered to care. All in all, I wouldn't ever do anything. My heart's not in it, and I'm much too chicken.

You know, when you're suicidal, you want the pain to end.

I've thought about but, but seriously have thought about it three time where I had to be hospitalized. The third time I attempted.

I couldn't pick up the gun and aim it cause it was a hunting gun, haha kinda funny.

So I took pills. And uh that's it.

discolemonade said:
You know, when you're suicidal, you want the pain to end.

I've thought about but, but seriously have thought about it three time where I had to be hospitalized. The third time I attempted.

I couldn't pick up the gun and aim it cause it was a hunting gun, haha kinda funny.

So I took pills. And uh that's it.

(((((((((((((((DL)))))))))))))))) From what I've seen of you around the forum I wouldn't have pegged you as someone that would try to hurt themselves. You're so cheerful & nice to everyone here.

I think you're quite right about suicidalness being just a means of averting pain.

Mhmm, I used to be a cutter, too, still got some scars, but I've worked through a lot. *shrug*

discolemonade said:
Mhmm, I used to be a cutter, too, still got some scars, but I've worked through a lot. *shrug*

That's great you were able to overcome it. It must've been hard to work through.

SophiaGrace said:
discolemonade said:

That's great you were able to overcome it. It must've been hard to work through.

Yeah, and that's enough about me. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back