How's everyone been?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ThisSideOfTheRainbow

Reaction score
I was here alot around Christmas time and January, and just came back to check on anyone who was hanging out and chatting with me in the threads back then. I hope everyone is doing OK, and hello to anyone who has joined here since.

Cheers

ThisSide

BlossomedInShadows said:
I'm new here, but I'm doing well and enjoying this forum so far. :) How are you doing?

Hi Blossomed,

I'm doing OK, was here alot around Christmas like I said, and met alot of very cool people. I had alot of time on my hands last winter, so spent it here. Then I got real busy like, and was hardly ever at home so didn't have much computer time. Now I got some free time on my hands again, so I figured I'd start coming here and chilling out when I got the time. Nice to meet you :)

Well, things are OK. I'm trying to readjust to living back in the United States. I was in Europe for three years, living a metropolitan lifestyle, and now I'm in the USA in suburbia, trying to get used to it again. I've only been back for three weeks, and I'm already bored and lonely, and miss the city life....

Heey man! I remember you for sure! You're an amazing guy, i sometimes wondered where you'd been. I'm glad to see you're back, although i do hope you'll feel better soon.

Hey, welcome back!

I'm better than I was a month ago. I'm trying to battle depression, but I think I'm winning.

Latest posts

Back