I actually had permission to kill myself today.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DayvanCowboy

Reaction score
Yes. My sister and mother say I should since I don't do much anymore. I am trying to think of ways to finish myself off. Google is kinda helping.

Its been a real rough two weeks and I just can't go on anymore. I wish you all the best.

This is not some stupid way of getting attention. I hope the people I have befriended and met in my past get to live a better life than me.

Things are so scary right now and I just feel its the right time. I can't believe things have gotten so bad, but then again its been a week to the day since I have done something real bad to someone and I think their angels are having a go at me. I have never felt so sure about doing something like this.

Take care of yourselves.

Sorry to the people I have made angry and have done horrible things to. You have one less problem to worry about.

Omg! DayvanCowboy,

I don't think your sister and mother really mean what they said.
I don't really know what you are going through. But no matter what, don't give up and move on, okie? If you think that you have beeing doing bad thing to someone, just start to be good to them again.
Nothing last forever. Bad days will go away soon and good days will come.
No matter what, don't give up. =)

Hope I can still see you in the forum. =)

Dayvan I really hope you don't do that.
If my own mom and sister had said that to me because of something bad I had done, I would never speak to them again.
People who say such things are not worth being around, even if it is family.
No matter what happened it's not worth ending your life for.
honeysuckle happens. Then you move on. Things WILL get better, sometimes all it takes is some time to settle.
It's not like you've done anything that would result in a prison sentence, right?
You're being way too hard on yourself dear.
You're more than welcome to talk to me if you want,

***HUGS***

Edit: I found your email and added you. Talk to me if you wish. I'll listen.

:(

please don't );

what happened the last two weeks, that has made you feel like this?

i'm not a proffesional and i rarely know the right things to say, and i don't like saying things straighforward,

suicide is never the answer, it only hurts the people that care for you.

I'm sorry, that really wasn''t a very nice thing for them to say, but i don't think they mean it. People often say things they don't mean, but i'm sure they still care for you and want you to be happy.

you never did anything wrong to me and i often thought a lot of your posts were pretty insightful and humourous

i believe every life has value and everyone deserves to be happy, including you

sometimes there may be things in our past that aare hard to out run, but there are still new days ahead of you

don't give up

please don't..and my advice: anytime you feel suicidal, come to ALL and rant like you just did. It works.

Hi..!

I do got your point... But I don't understand all of it...
(maybe because I'm just 14) you know, thinking of killing youself..., doesn't sound so ok... Because last year I got so pissed off, I thought of stabing myself... But when I imagined the sharpness of the knife.... I quickly changed my mind.. Even getting a vaccine, for me it hurts so... much... Cän't even look, its not that I'm scared.. I just cän't look that I'm allowing this Nurse to poke me with that needle...

Yeah.... Try getting a new hobby...! Especially this summer... You know sketching something you feel relieves stress........

yukirisohma said:
Hi..!

I do got your point... But I don't understand all of it...
(maybe because I'm just 14) you know, thinking of killing youself..., doesn't sound so ok... Because last year I got so pissed off, I thought of stabing myself... But when I imagined the sharpness of the knife.... I quickly changed my mind.. Even getting a vaccine, for me it hurts so... much... Cän't even look, its not that I'm scared.. I just cän't look that I'm allowing this Nurse to poke me with that needle...

Yeah.... Try getting a new hobby...! Especially this summer... You know sketching something you feel relieves stress........

I was your age when I fully understood what he is going through, I hope that you never have to think about suicide, it's a horrible though and feeling.

Dude, come on now mate. You don't put things right by doing that. How is that going to make your mother and your sister feel any better.

They well remember this every time its your birthday, every time its the date you did your self in. Every christmas. This things and days are days in which they well always feel moor pain if you go fro with this. And then you got your normal days. How do your mum and sister even began to have a normal day after you do something like this? I ague with my sister all the time.We even hate one another. Well hate is too strong a word. I never hated anyone. But I would never wish her dead. And I know she would not me. ppl say things they don't mean when there mad.

I have to say google never was much help to me when I was looking for a pain free death. ******* google. Well anyway I don't think there is a risk free and pain free way of doing your self in. You risk leaving your self disabled as well. In what ever way you might do it. Then who well have to look after you? Your mum and your sister.

Come on man, reconsider this please. If things have gotten so bad what do you have to lose by seeing your doctor?

You do this and there is no coming back. No second chances. Nothing. You have as much time in the world to go fro with this. Take some time to re-think it, please.

Dun kill yourself because things can get better.It was always hard to hear things like these but it is normally out of anger and frustration that such things are uttered.

Well, I'm not going to tell you what to do or make decisions for you. It's your life - do with it what you want. However, I would like to say that you're an intelligent, unique, and interesting individual, and you have a lot to give to the world. Just pick up a backpack, and go out into the world, go far, far away. Rediscover yourself.

(((((Dayvan)))))

The one thing we are all going to do is die. Suicide is missing out on all the chapters of a book and skipping to the last page.

I know right now you just feel that you don't want to live anymore. Please, just hang in there though. I don't know how crappy your life is right now, but I do know... things change. Trust me on that one.

Please, don't do it, lately i was thinking of killing myself because i`ve got a lots of problems but i decided that i can go through even only by myself. No one could see the sadness in me, i`ve been crying everytime i was alone. I was saying to myself "God, I`m just 20 and i`ve got so much problems, why me" but i`ve understood that everyone has problems and hard periods to go through and after these hard periods everytime comes good periods. I don't really think your mom and sis really did mean things they have said to you and if you kill yourself you won't be better person, it will cause hardbreaking for people who cares about you.
Well, i`ll repeat it, please don't do it!

HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS

Sorry for my English

Hey Dayvan
I’m sorry that things are going so wrong for you. Especially after you came back here with such a positive attitude and full of hope to help this website.
As most people have already said, while it hurts to hear people you care about saying something like that try to remember that when people are angry or want to hurt somebody they are going to say things they don’t really mean. I’m sure that if your mother or sister knew that you’re really serious about it then they would never have said it. Not that that excuses them but maybe they just have no idea how bad you’re feeling right now.
Sometimes it’s so hard to believe that life can get any better. That there’s anything worth fighting for. But nobody knows what’s around the corner, or can predict what’s going to happen in the near future. So whilst that glimmer of hope is still there there’s still something worth fighting for. You never know, things may suddenly start to look completely different.
Maybe you could go to talk to your doctor to help you through this? They can probably recommend one-to-one help or group help. If you can’t face that there’s places on the internet where you can find a phone number to talk to somebody about your feelings. Or there’s also email addresses. That way you can email someone for help without putting too much pressure on yourself to keep a conversation going.
Dayvan you came here looking to help this forum, now it’s your turn to be helped so come talk to us, we do care.
Feel free to pm me if you ever want to talk.

It doesn't look like he responded yet.
If people think he is serious and know the area in which he lives, they should call the police.

I never understood suicide. Life is too short as it is. Just let nature do its work. It doesn't need help.

oh comeon... oh when will the masses learn?
thant's what you have to say?

reviews?

guys, listen to yourselves!

do you really think it's about popularity??? who got MORE COMMENTS on such a post?
i hope you don't really mean to say that that's what it is for you.
or that that's what you can see, not the fact that people cared enough to say that "someone" cares whether the guy lives or not.

(hug)
unacceptance - whatever it is that makes you say this must weigh on your soul heavily endeed. i'm sorry.

Latest posts

Back