I am an Alpha Male!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Papabear

Reaction score
Being an Alpha Male as a human isn't so much a pack position as it is an attitude, it's an attitude everyone can develop.

so

I am an Alpha Male!

Now you say it with me! :D

Unless you are a woman... that might be odd.

I am an Alpha Male!!!

AM I moor Alpha cos my Alpha is bigger :D Gotta have a big one you know :D Alpha that is ;)

I think to be quietly confidant is most of the time the way I would always like to be. just some times most times am loud and not confident.

Bluey said:
I am an Alpha Male!!!

AM I moor Alpha cos my Alpha is bigger :D Gotta have a big one you know :D Alpha that is ;)

I think to be qwerty confidant is most of the time the way I would always like to be. just some times most times am loud and not confident.

NICE! and no... because an Alpha doesn't question that... they know!

And being loud isn't necessarily bad, don't be obnoxious... but being slightly more noticeable than everyone else... well... that's pretty alpha..

Papabear said:
Bluey said:
I am an Alpha Male!!!

I think to be qwerty confidant is most of the time the way I would always like to be. just some times most times am loud and not confident.

NICE! and no... because an Alpha doesn't question that... they know!

And being loud isn't necessarily bad, don't be obnoxious... but being slightly more noticeable than everyone else... well... that's pretty alpha..

Well-that reminds me of something that I always say about myself. And that is one thing I always do is leave an impression. Not necessarily a good impression but I do always leave one.

Am not sure if I would agree that would make me an Alpha mail. It just means for me that I stand out from the crowed which compared to most I do. But not in a I am intelligent or supper good looking star talented way. just, Its difficult to explain. But where as most ppl would always remember meeting me I do not always remember meeting them. I am the sort of person that's easy to remember. I hope most of the time am remembered fondly thou.

First: papabear, are you a LEO? lol
Second: Unnaceptance...OMGROFLMAOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bluey:
Bluey said:
I am an Alpha Male!!!

Little Red Riding Hood: "Oh my, Bluey! What a big Alpha you have!"
RFLMAO! Ok, that was uncalled for....lol

Steel: I think I heard that Rawr all the way across the pond....lol You are an excellent example of an Alpha male : )

Hah! Gamma male...I love it!

Ironically I've been reading an e-book about being an 'Alpha Male'. It's an interesting read and really makes a lot of sense...but I'm really going to have a hard time implementing any of it.

It's like, in my head I can be all psyched up and feeling good, but once I'm about to go talk to a girl or something I fizzle out instantly.

Unacceptance said:
I'm a gamma male, I penetrate deeper... and I give you cancer.

lmao

I am a Leo

and

I AM the Alpha Male

*roars*

even though I am probably least alpha-esk of anyone, I'd much rather be the guy telling snarky jokes in the corner making fun of the alpha, so that's like what....uh...*looks up greek alphabet chart* I shall be the Sigma male then:p

NeverMore said:
Unacceptance said:
I'm a gamma male, I penetrate deeper... and I give you cancer.

lmao

I am a Leo

and

I AM the Alpha Male

*roars*

even though I am probably least alpha-esk of anyone, I'd much rather be the guy telling snarky jokes in the corner making fun of the alpha, so that's like what....uh...*looks up greek alphabet chart* I shall be the Sigma male then:p

you can be both... like I said... being an alpha male as a human isn't necessarily a role as much as it is an attitude.

Latest posts

Back