I am new here.....

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lonely_twin

Reaction score
okay what do i say here? well i am new here...obviously being that i am under the new memebers forum!!! and well i am lonely...again with the obvious!!!! lol....well this is not going good! lol....anyways, i have no one...i have no friends...i have never had a boyfriend. i am quite weird when it comes to well me being shy. lol...i mean i am shy but i am not shy? if this makes sense! lol...i mean i am shy to the point where i cannot look at someone...yet i will talk to anyone that initiates a converstaion with me...unless well it is a guy my age. i cannot do that! lol...well i am new here...really do not know anyone yet. really would like to talk to people...i think that would help me a lot. I have never had a friend before. it would really be nice to have someone to talk to.

welcome welcome lol....hummm lol....no boyfriends? its ok, I never had girlfriends too 22 years and counting lol. Well, I know what you mean, you're shy and not shy lol....that is me lol.....hummm haha why the phobia towards guys lol....hummm well lol anywayz you can pm anyone here and we wouild be gladly be your friends......Haha you can pm me too...if you don't mind a 22 years old asian male bunny.... =( lol....and another thing, sometimes the quantity of friends does not mean anything. Just look at me, i have countless friends, but all abuse me....so there is really no point.

I'm new and I can also be shy in the same way

with good friends i can be really open and outgoing

but with anyone else i am very afraid to interact with new people

Latest posts

Back