I am thinking of leaving the site

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you find my posts are what you want to read?

• Yes, I do read them and find them helpful, funny, etc

Votes: 17 77.3%
  • Nuetural, can live with or without them

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • No, I don't read the posts or find them helpful

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters

Naleena

Reaction score
I have thought about leaving ALL for a while or at least not posting here so much. I am not sure if any of the additional posts that I put up are worth it because it could be that people aren't interested. Which, BTW, is fine with me. I guess I don't want to feel like I am wasting my time to look for things to post. So I am making a poll that is autonomous; so no one knows who votes what, and I am asking those who will to please take it so I can gauge if I should continue taking my time to search for things to posts or if I should find other things for my time. I would appreciate the honesty as it would help me.

Thanks in advance!

Don't leave!!!!!
Although I hardly post, I like reading your post. :)

You're a cool person so leaving would suck. However I think the fleet of topics all at once was just overkill for most folks. So it's not that your posts suck, it's that formulating so many opinions or having so many discussions at once is exhausting.

If you gain something postitve from your posts, then it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks. Personally, I enjoy your posts. They're very thought-provoking.

One of the biggest problems in the world today, at least as I see it, is our tendacy to let other people make up our minds for us. A good spirited debate, like the ones you provide with many of your posts, can encourage people to really think about a topic instead of jumping to a popular conclusion. So keep'em coming!

If you have other things to do in your life then by all means take care of your own life and ppl close to ya first, because that's what matters most. Don't let this site be a hindrance or an obligation that's taking too much time away from your own life.

However, if you enjoy posting then continue posting. There's always people (especially a lot of guests roaming around) that will be able to relate to your posts and get the advice or comfort they need, whether or not they respond. And all that helps.

The topics you post are really interesting. I'm one of those people who sits on the fence all the time so I rarely feel I can contribute, but I enjoy reading the opinions of others. It would be sad if you left us. I'm accustomed to seeing your name and cool avatar around. It would seem like something were missing. Which it would be. You!

I agree that it shouldn't feel like an obligation to make posts, you should post when you genuinely feel like it. I hope you don't leave though, that would be sad, I'm sure that alot of people appreciate having you around. :)

In the end you should always do what feels right for you though. I just hope you'll take a break first and see what it feels like before leaving for good!

No Naleena!

I Don't want you to go :(

I personally don't spend much time posting here cause usually I'm tired when I get off work and I'm too lazy to answer posts. But that doesn't mean I don't read them or find them interesting.

I thought you were a fun person in chat, and I sure will miss you if you do decide to go.

I think its time you and I have a serious heart to heart talk , Nalee.

There...I gave you my honest answer.

I fully support what you feel is best for yourself. I do read all of your posts and find them helpful. You really have posted a few that have helped me clear my mind on things and they have helped me. You honestly have never made a bad thread.

If you stop making posts it will be sad because its your trademark to bring fun games and insightful articles to the forum. Without them this place would be more dead and I am sure everyone agrees its nice to see someone be persistent in making threads. I sure as hell have a harder time making them nowadays.

I am glad you made this thread because many more people will see how much effort you put into making this forum more active and doing your absolute best for people to have something to read and enjoy when they come here.

Hun, you should so stay! I haven't even had a chance to reply to your email...

And I like your posts. Even though I'm usually reflecting on them in as a very passive spectator.

Lurk more?
you joined kinda when I left but I like to read what you have to say.
<3

Latest posts

Back