I can't believe she's the same age as me...!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

applepear

Reaction score
I'm refering to Kate Upton of course. I can't believe she's only 19, with a body like that...makes me wanna hide in a hole! I feel like I'm on the opposite end of the spectrum, I've tried my best with bucketloads of makeup and clothes but still, can't beat natural beauty no matter how hard i try. Some people are just so lucky. I guess would feel better if I hated her like Kim Kadashian, but this Kate Upton is just too perfect - not just a pretty face but apparently she is a 5 time equestrian world champion too.

[video=youtube]

I like her cuz she seems nice but am sort of envious over her seemingly perfect life. Meanwhile I'm slogging my way through college, without looks (my close friend rated me 6 at best) or intellect. Sigh. I've had jealousy issues in the past and now I'm envious of someone I don't even know. *pats self on the shoulder*.

Guess I'm kinda shocked how some people (including some people in my university) can achieve so much in the same time as me. I don't have any particular skills or talent, in fact my motor skills are below average. How I wish I took up dance when I was young, now my motor skills are so bad I don't there attend a dance lesson anymore. Many of my friends can dance really well and stuff. In fact my friend who rated me 6 is an accomplished zither and piano player who already has her teaching license, can ice skate, sing and is studying to be a chemist. My other friend is a great singer. In my group of friends before we went to university and lost contact, we had some one who played golf really well, a girl our group didn't like was a great singer, and two great dancers. The only thing I'm better at doing is studying, and not because I'm smart but because I have more time to study. Which is kinda sad.

/end rant

I'm sure guys wanna fap to this, I wanted to include a hot swimsuit picture of Kate Upton for your fapping pleasure but it was too big. No pun intended.

ps: i'm not sure if i'm posting this is the right place..

Don't be too hard on yourself.
For example, I know kids in my class who study a LOT but never get anywhere, so you get good grade because you're smart not because of how much you study, but it IS true that some people can absorb info much fster than others but performance on an actual test requires good brains.
I guess everybody has their own skill, and you work with what you have, I'm sure you have things the other girls don't
Looks aren't really what people make them seem, when it comes to dating and all that, you never really love someone because of their looks, but it just gets people attracted to each other, and even then different people have different prefrences, so someone may not like how someone else looks but another person may find them attractive
Oh and I would say she's thirty or twenty something

Her face is pretty, but she's too darn skinny. Her arm in that swimsuit pic looks nasty. Don't be hard on yourself. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. It's taken me awhile to fully believe that statement, but it's true.

[video=youtube]

Success like hers usually doesn't come out of nowhere. As simple as modeling seems, she probably had to work really hard to get where she is.

Bodies like that take a lot of work, especially for body-sculpting and leanness. Before a runway show, Victoria Secret models have the grueling diet of drinking only protein shakes -- to prevent bloat.

Well she is pretty, I would totally do her, but she is not at the top of my list. In fact I have seen plenty of females who are WAY hotter than her, IMO. A bit too busty for my tastes, I like my girls to be a bit smaller up stairs so they work on all their body. Not just making their boobs look awesome.

I agree with beautifulsorrow though. So she has the sexy body luck. It happens, I wish I was one of those people, I am not and I have to live with it. So do not be too hard on yourself. I bet if you buckled down with fitness you could get her physique, or as close to it as you could. That is the great thing about the human body, with work we can shape it almost anyway we please.

Remember if you have never had it then you will apperciate it more.

Twice you mentioned having a friend rate you. Now I don't know why girls do this, asking their friends what they think of their bodies or skills or whatever.

I've been around guys most of my life and we never ask things like "Yo what think about my ass?"

Also in that video, Kate's got some make up on and her skin is probably airbrushed. Nobody has a perfect body.

Other people's lives are rarely something to be envious of, especially celebrities. You don't know what goes on in her life when the camera is off or what's going on in her head. I think if celebrities serve any real purpose in the modern world, other than entertainment and donating some proceeds of their success to charity, it's to show us that having "everything" is no guarantee of happiness. 

I mean I could start listing examples of famous, good looking people who seemed to have it all and then died of a drug overdose or just had a complete meltdown, but I'm sure you're already aware of this. To fixate on any one person as the end all be all of what you think your life should be is simply not healthy. True happiness doesn't come from anything really, aside from basic necessities, it's just something that's there inside you. The trouble is finding it, or realizing that it's even there. The only advice I'd give you is just try to be happy for what you have, while trying your best to work towards the things you want. I wish you luck.

Looks isnt everything...but it is something.
If it wasnt then a lot of people wouldnt have much problems with it.

I second what Mr. Arctor said. For all the advantages looks and achievements seem to give them, it can still be meaningless, they can still be miserable, empty, horrible people. Beauty fades, achievements can still get you nowhere. Your worth and your happiness cannot be defined by them.

Although I don't know you well, from our chats I can tell that you are very kind, smart, funny and likeable, which is a lot more than probably most people on this Earth can say. There is nothing wrong with you as a person, so I hope you can learn to love yourself for who you are instead of what you are not. It's likely not all it's cracked up to be anyway. :cool:

Its the same old stuff of the haves and the haves not.

Money can't buy love or happiness...but it makes it a whole hell a lot easier.

It's like me trying to tell myself Brad Pitt's life isnt better than mine and he dosnt get treated differently
I know the dude is just human.
i gotta be on serious dope or totally mind ******* myself to believe that his life isnt better than mine.

yeah man...
This chick is totally hot no mastter what hair color she has.
She can sing too....
joss_stone_21.jpg

@ 19 living in a penthouse in NYC...she dont give a fresia.lol
168028_190151801016905_100000662593648_532780_2297569_n-1.jpg

Meh, she's nothing special.

Besides, you're only 19 years old, there's still so much you can achieve. Also, it doesn't matter how old you are when you achieve something, it's what you achieve that counts and whether it makes you happy.

errr....yeah, tell her to stop whats she's doing and get a job at
the mall with ******** bosses treating her like honeysuckle??
So she'll have a psychological disorder????
Are you out of your freaken mind?

Kids are too sophiciated today. They have more access to informations faster than ever.
Whatever the hell adults are telling them about healthy living...ect. They can simply google.

They are also very awear of the same informations of how hard honest working people are
getting screwed left and right. They're well informed of all the curruptions.
Good old fashion values dosnt work for most of us or them....
So we make up all these stupid honeysuckle of you dont really need anything to be happy, to cope.
They're not blinde. A lot are coming at them faster than ever before. They grow up quicker.

captialize on your assest and work on your liablities.
Some people are borned with certain assets..Just as some are born into royal family and get special treatments.

Man that Barbaloot is sooooo cool. I wish I was just like her...only I'd still want to have the genitals I do now :cool:

Bob Arctor said:
Man that Barbaloot is sooooo cool. I wish I was just like her...only I'd still want to have the genitals I do now :cool:

It feels good to be a part of someting dosnt it bob?
The honeysuckle we say and do dependent on oustide sources
and acceptence of others to be OK with ourselves.....

Kids are too smart and really sophicated today.
They see right thur that honeysuckle rather quickly.lol

Peter Lorre said:
Meh, she's nothing special.

Besides, you're only 19 years old, there's still so much you can achieve. Also, it doesn't matter how old you are when you achieve something, it's what you achieve that counts and whether it makes you happy.

For some reason I picture Floff looming over you as you nervously type this out with a stern look on her face.

So what if she is hot. Do you truly think she is better than most other people? Of course being attractive IMO has more positives than negatives, but imagine if every guy you talk to is just thinking about boning you, and lying, and acting like they understand you...etc just for the chance at sex.

And as Kamya said, shes probably worked really hard to get to where she is.

Latest posts

Back