I can't believe she's the same age as me...!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Limlim said:
Peter Lorre said:
Meh, she's nothing special.

Besides, you're only 19 years old, there's still so much you can achieve. Also, it doesn't matter how old you are when you achieve something, it's what you achieve that counts and whether it makes you happy.

For some reason I picture Floff looming over you as you nervously type this out with a stern look on her face.

th_un.png
It was totally HIS own will to type that! I had nothing to do with it.
crs22.png

Don't be too concerned about how you look. Looks should only be important for first impressions. Like at job interviews or if you plan to go out with someone you like. It's all about personality in the long run.

Looks are skin deep. Personality runs right through to the bone.

shes alrite ive honestly seen better looking girls and theyre just ur average ones....next door neighbors

Yeah, it's kinda depressing.

Even though I take care of myself I'll never just look as good naturally...or even with plastic surgery, makeup, personal trainer etc.
It's just not in my facial structure etc.

It sucks because I just can't seem to win a guy over.
They tell me how fab and kind I am personality-wise, but clearly it holds no water; since all they do is chase and chase after "hot girls" that look like that - and even have the nerve to complain to me about the abuse they go through. :/

Uhh I've been looking at cats lately and kinda am getting the hang of knitting.

/foreveralone

Latest posts

Back