I can't Logout.....

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

stone-rose

I don't know if this is a good thing or a bad thing but the forum has me in it's grasp and keeping me prisoner 0_0
Haha. Anywho. Is anyone else experiencing this? I click log out and get this error message.
Your user ID could not be verified to log you out. This may have been because a malicious Javascript was attempting to log you out automatically. If you intended to logout, please click the Logout button at the top menu.
And then if I click logout again it just comes up with the same message... So yeah, like it or not, the forum is stuck with me XD And I've reloaded my browser and it doesn't seem to make a difference.

Oh dear. *eats table scraps thrown to her from the forum*

Hi guys, bjarne updated the sight and its been doing it since then.

It dose log you out after a bit anyway if your not here.

You can loge your self out by clearing all your browsing history and cookies just be for you log out. well it worked for me.

As log as its letting you post and loge in then its not a massive problem.

Just we love you all that much where taking you all prisoner :) lol

Hehe, I tried what you said and it still doesn't work. lol

Oh well, doesn't matter I s'pose. Looks like you're stuck with me.

I can't either. And it won't even if I'm not on the site for a bit lol. I just came on and realised that I'm still signed on (throughout the whole night I wasn't even here)..even though I've cleared everything.

I don't understand why it will not if you have done what I have said. I must be explaining it wrong.

I have been using a different computer all weekend and I can even log out on this one with what I said to do. And this is a lode of crap of a pc

Oh well,, I need to update my explaining skills it seams lol

If anyone knows how to loge out and can explain it better then me then pleas feel free to explain. Its really not that difficult. Just am rubbish at explaining. Better at doing lol

mink said:
I can't either. And it won't even if I'm not on the site for a bit lol. I just came on and realised that I'm still signed on (throughout the whole night I wasn't even here)..even though I've cleared everything.

Well your not logged in now. So it dose log you out when your not here and I can see even if your invisible.

Just saves your from logging back in :)

armor4sleepPA said:
Personally, I like the fact that I can post to a captive audience... XD

A4S

lol yea me to

Now you all got no chose but to lessen to all my lame jokes :p

bluey said:
mink said:

Well your not logged in now. So it dose log you out when your not here and I can see even if your invisible.

Just saves your from logging back in :)
Yes! I found out I could already, by clearing and then closing my whole browser window.
Thanks by the way. :)

:) I thought I was going crazy there for a bit.

It is actually only your cookies that you have to clear.

Its just a pain in the ass when you go on other sights and have to reenter things that it normally remembers.

Ok two changes,

I applied the fix mentioned above, but at the same time I changed the domain for the cookies used ( from nothing to .alonelylife.com ). Because I did both things at once they cancelled each other out.

Now after clearing my cookies, I can log in and log out just fine. Let me know what success you have.

Latest posts

Back