i can't take it anymore

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sallekhana

Reaction score
i'm so ******* scared guys. i really am. i try my hardest to smoke and drink away the loneliness but i can't do it anymore. i just can't. my goal has been to drink myself to death and i'm gonna do it. i'm gonna drink all night tonight. i'm taking some pills to keep me from passing out and i wont stop even if i puke. i got alot of yager jack and golden grain and i'm doing it. its hard to explain whats going on in my life but there's alot. i've seen some ppl try to reach out on this forum and i've seen them get crushed...this has been in one day. i don't want to piss anyone off so they hurt me. i was gonna see if this place can help but i can't last that long. i'm sorry guys

You just have to hold on. Its summer, being depressed in Summer is way easier than in the winter. Just try to deal with the depression during the rest of the summer. Don't drink, just keep smoking until your voice gets all raspy & you can have that Serge Gainsbourg thing going on. Think about it how many geniuses had raspy voices? ALOT!!

Plus you're a songwriter(which is brilliant, I try, but am rubbish)you should be able to write a song from your pain.

my songs suck. i have no writing talent. playing piano and guitar is no longer what it used to be neither is life. i'm cutting my 4 years to one night. life never gets better. life just get shittier

thank you for saying something thoughtfull. i'm sorry but this has to happen tonight. there is no way i will spend another sleepless night alone. ever

gauloises said:
my songs suck. i have no writing talent. playing piano and guitar is no longer what it used to be neither is life. i'm cutting my 4 years to one night. life never gets better. life just get shittier

thank you for saying something thoughtfull. i'm sorry but this has to happen tonight. there is no way i will spend another sleepless night alone. ever

TRRRYYYYY. You have to. Think about it. I think its better that you wait four years. Cos then you can do everything. Make tons of mistakes that for some reason feel great. That's what I'm planning to do. Trust me I'm just as depressed as you. I'm 17 now & I have a year left til 18. I'm planning to spend my year doing WEIRD stuff. Life is fast, the world is vast, its so easy to forget things when they're small. Maybe you've forgotten. There's beauty to be found & even though the pain seems too great for things so small, its not. You need to start appreciating life for the small things, the brief moments, or else you're like everybody else who has too much of an ego to stop & be gracious for the fact that you even exist.

thank you arnaert. we'll see what happens. i can't promise anything but if something starts to happen it aint stoping. ever sense life went shitty 3 years ago i've been thankful and appreciated everybreath i've taken. i have one of the smallest ego's thats my problem. you say there is beauty but its so hard to find it. its so ******* hard! i have forgotten the small things. i have. honeysuckle happens, it just happened way too much way too heavy and i wasn't ready. you know some people just aren't meant to live out and survive life. you know? to some people life will never be right. maybe i'm that kind of people. maybe its just who i am and there is nothing to change it.

Except for hydrogen and helium, elements require such extraordinarily high temperatures to form that they can only be created in the stars. That means all elements in you - the carbon in your skin, the calcium of your teeth - were born in the collision of atoms in a star. All that comprises you comes from way beyond your street, your country, and your planet.

That is amazing! & that's you. The system inside you is so complicated. That makes you even taking 1 breath a flipping miracle.

& if you've only dealt with the pain for 3 years & already giving up, I do consider that making you ungrateful. I've had to deal with my pain for 12 years. If I can last that long you should be able to.

gauloises said:
everybody has their own battles. and everyone feels their own individual pain

Yes I know, but you're being weak & you have to be better than that. At least try. Try. Seriously. & I think this place will do you good. It takes your mind off things.

gauloises said:

True, but think about this; how much STRONGER a person will you be once you have weathered this storm?

Spare said:
gauloises said:

True, but think about this; how much STRONGER a person will you be once you have weathered this storm?

The harder the battle, the sweeter the triumph.

StarStrider said:
Spare said:
gauloises said:

The harder the battle, the sweeter the triumph.

"In the struggle lies the challenge," as my father always says. Adversity is just a challenge to be met.

I know the words are easy to say. Having the mindset is the hard part. I know you can do it, though. We all possess a hidden strength greater than anything you could imagine, just waiting to be tapped.

Good luck!

Yes. You are greater than you think. Believe in yourself you can get through this.

you're a bright person, things will change. i've been feeling suicidal sometimed recentley. only because right now it would actually make my immediate family happier although they would never say that.

"The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It is a very mean and nasty place It will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me or nobody is going to hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard you hit, it is about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward, how much can you take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"

Rocky Balboa

I used to be suicidal.

You just have to master the art of holding on a day at a time. Find hope, bring yourself out of it.

If you look at my profile its filled with quotes, quotes which gave me hope when I was suicidal.

*hug* Its a long long road, one that you will have to traverse and find your way out of. Find the strength within you. I know you have it Pandog. :)

Fight!

" Have the courage to live, anyone can die." - Robert Cody

When we dont allow ourselves to hope, we dont allow ourselves to have a purpose. Without purpose, without meaning, life is dark. We've no light within and we're just living to die."

- Dean Koontz (From the Corner of his Eye)

Life is a ***** then you die....So I was told.
No wait...that's totally wrong.
Life is a *****, you marry one, then you die.
Nope..I wasn't that luckie..
Life is a *****, you marry one, then live with drama queen of a *****..then you die.
Nope...I'm still fucken alive :(
Next !!!!!.......
It dosn't maTTER if I can't take it...life just keeps on giving. :)

gauloises said:
i'm so ******* scared guys. i really am. i try my hardest to smoke and drink away the loneliness but i can't do it anymore. i just can't. my goal has been to drink myself to death and i'm gonna do it. i'm gonna drink all night tonight. i'm taking some pills to keep me from passing out and i wont stop even if i puke. i got alot of yager jack and golden grain and i'm doing it. its hard to explain whats going on in my life but there's alot. i've seen some ppl try to reach out on this forum and i've seen them get crushed...this has been in one day. i don't want to piss anyone off so they hurt me. i was gonna see if this place can help but i can't last that long. i'm sorry guys
---------------------------------------------------------
Its true, Life is garbage. Forced to act a certain way, believe certain ways, feel certain ways. This man made reality surrounds itself with constant negativety. Do not feel obligated that you have to be a certain way amongst all these self proclaimed sheep.

If you ultimately make it out of this alive, you will be stronger for it. Learn that you dont need to play these irrelevant games that mask society. Be who you feel you should be. Seriously, what kind of sick joke is this supposed to be anyways.

People driven by emotional irrationality. People looking for purpose and easily able to find it in a "how to find yourself manual" called "The Bible". Finding yourself and/or finding god is not as easy as picking up a book that has been edited and edited countless amount of times by greedy politicians called priests.

The true reality, according to our perceptions, is whats outside. In the forest, at the beach, in the ocean, outside under the stars. Societies reality is an illusion, and we all are on automatic pilot because of it.

Latest posts

Back