I can't wait til the day that I get plastic surgery...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

Luna

I can't ******* wait to cut up my face...
Every time I look in the mirror...
I want to cry...
I want to ******* burn my face off...
I want to ******* gouge my eyes out...
Have someone throw acid on my face...
Have someone beat my face a thousand times with a hammer...
Run over it with a truck several times...

I hate it...
I don't look human...
I look alien...a ******* monster...
Hideous...disfigured...so ugly...so ugly...
If my surgery does not go well, I will just get more...
******* don't want to look like anything like me anymore...

*hugs* luna

well i hope it goes well too :)

but i do not think any of those nthings describe above would make it any better, probably just make it worse

it did make a nice morbid poem though

You're special

People stand out for a lot of reasons

but you stand out for all the best reasons

You're outstanding because you're you

View attachment 6

Attachments

• GirHug.png
    GirHug.png
    146.5 KB · Views: 33
wait what? ugly?

You arent ugly hun. I was born without a lower Jawbone.

People have to accept you for who you are. Dont buy into that crap that you're worthless. It's a pile of nonsense.

You are beautiful. Learn to accept it. <3

When did your plastic surgery be happen? I am hoping that it will be a successful one. I will pray for your sake. Always remember that everything has reasons.

Old thread, yes, but I can say it for sure now.
Luna, I see absolutely no reason for you to have a plastic surgery. Well, unless.. it brings a huge smile on your face.. 'cause yer smile is freakin' gorgeous (assuming they don't ruin it in an operation).. thus.. your choice, but as I said, you're cute the way you are. And you're certainly not a monster, monsters aren't sexy.. not to me anyway xD

I'm in no position to tell you what to do, or to tell you to get plastic surgery or not to. However, in my experience I find that there are much better ways to feel better about yourself and look better. For me, it was losing weight, I felt better, and looked better...not just in my physical appearance, but I found myself happier about how I looked because I did it myself, which came through in my appearance...at least I think so...and that's what my mom keeps telling me :p hahaha. IMHO, there are better ways to look better than to give some money grubbing plastic surgeon your hard earned money to make you look like the women in magazines and talking pictures...but if you think it'll make you feel better...do it...and feel better!

Best of luck!

Luna you need to see a professional about a lot of what you're feeling. Please go do that.

To be honest, your posts scare me to the point where I don't know if you're being real or not.

Please get some help.

I think you have extremely low self esteem. I don't need to see a picture of you to know that you look absolutely fine, because I just know you do. I don't think plastic surgery is going to give you your self esteem back, and I really don't think you should get anything done. I can see from your other posts that you are a great person, so hold your head high and be proud of who you are. Think of all the things you are good at. If you can't do this alone try seeing a psychiatrist, I highly suggest you spend your money on that before thinking of surgical solutions.

PM if you need to talk to someone.

~ Cereal.

Thank you everyone.
I know I am late with my reply...and I do read all the posts on my threads, but often, I do not know what to say.

With that said, I do feel better now than when I first wrote this.

I found that meeting new people, trying to make friends, socializing, going to public places full of young people (ex. local malls etc), dating (aka: rejection) triggers my feelings of inadequacy and disappointment about my appearance. So I have stopped doing all of the above and am just trying to focus on the day-to-day and work towards a decent career.
If I have a well-paying job and the support of my family, I think that's really all that I need.

Luna said:
If I have a well-paying job and the support of my family, I think that's really all that I need.

I'm single. ;)

Heh.. I'm glad you're maybe finding some peace in life. :)

I´m glad to hear you´re feeling better now. I don´t rmember if I replied before but it sounded like there was a lot of anger. I hope that´s all gone (((((hug))))))

Luna said:
Thank you everyone.
I know I am late with my reply...and I do read all the posts on my threads, but often, I do not know what to say.

I found that meeting new people, trying to make friends, socializing, going to public places full of young people (ex. local malls etc), dating (aka: rejection) triggers my feelings of inadequacy and disappointment about my appearance. So I have stopped doing all of the above and am just trying to focus on the day-to-day and work towards a decent career.

So you've decideded to not get plastic surgery?

Your behaviour can be termed as avoidance, you're avoiding the things that would make you happy if they were to be conquered (are you really never going to date ever again in your life?). Short term avoidance is strategic, long term avoidance is decay.

Are you happy with how you look now?

The-One said:
Luna said:
Thank you everyone.

Your behaviour can be termed as avoidance, you're avoiding the things that would make you happy if they were to be conquered (are you really never going to date ever again in your life?). Short term avoidance is strategic, long term avoidance is decay.

The-One, sometimes it's the inside that needs changed, rather than the outside.

I've seen photos of luna and I think she's a pretty girl that doesnt know it. :)

The-One said:

No, I will be getting it. In fact, I will be meeting with the doctor in November, so hopefully it will be of some help. In the meantime, I am trying to find my motivation to pursue my hobbies and interests.

I am not too sure if I am avoiding the things that supposedly would make me happy - to be honest, dating etc does not make me happy. Dating only causes my self-esteem to plummet, and gives me anxiety, anger, sadness and grief. "Dating" has never made me feel good - it only made me feel worse. The same could be said for trying to form friendships. It is not a case of that I have not tried and am scared to; but a case of "I did try..and it only confirmed my worst fears."

((Sophia)) Aw...you're always so nice.

SophiaGrace said:
Luna said:
((Sophia)) Aw...you're always so nice.

I wasn't saying it to be nice though. That's what I really think.
Agreed.
I'm (very) harsh about that and I say she is very beautiful, indeed. No idea where she sees any faults (hmm).

Maybe... that doctor... just MAYBE... might actually be smart enough to force that truth into your brain -- like this :club:

:p

I may be giving ill-advise, but.. have you ever thought that perhaps, you're trying too hard? If dating makes you angry, anxious, sad and causing your self-esteem to plummet, do you perhaps expect too much of yourself? Do you give yourself such high goals that you're not able to reach?

It's not about being good enough or doing enough things or anysuch. Yes, it does force you to meet some of your fears, that's a given. But to fully live your life, you gotta overcome those fears once, not just avoid them. Thus dating and friendships should be about being yourself, relaxing, being comfortable. Of course there aren't only nice moments and happiness, there's always also sadness and grief. It's called life.

And. With true friends, you should feel free to talk about some fears that burden you. I doubt there's anyone who wouldn't prefer to see their friends be happier and more carefree and less anxious. And in that regard, they'd help them too.

As for dating, relax and take it easy. :p No point rushing things, no point holding back, I reckon. No one is forcing you to live up to some expectations, except yourself. And y'know, if you don't meet them, they won't like you any less.

And if men are really so bad, think again. Among billions, there surely must be a few fine ones, don't you think? Don't let majority, or maybe not even majority but self-imposed minority destroy your hopes and dreams. Want me to fly over and convince you? :p

Soph is right though, Luna. You are very pretty. I just wish you could see it. I understand though. Many days I look in the mirror and loathe what I see.

I think that if people really want the plastic surgery, they should have it, but they need to be aware that it is not a guarantee to fix everything, even the self-loathing.

Luna is lovely and exotic. I can't fathom why she doesn't see it, but we seem to be our most harsh critics.

EveWasFramed said:
Luna is lovely and exotic. I can't fathom why she doesn't see it, but we seem to be our most harsh critics.

*nods in agreement* :/

Latest posts

Back