I don't think this is going off topic :D

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Punisher

Reaction score
I just realised i gave away the whole story LOL, So i cut the description down a little bit

Tales from the Crypt: Operation Friendship tells the story of computer programmer Nelson DeMears (Tate Donovan) who is pushed around & taken advantage of at work by his colleagues while he has no social life or friends apart from the imaginary Eddie (Peter Dobson). Then one day all that changes when the beautiful Jane (Michelle Burke) moves into the apartment...

Enjoy :D

Part 1
[youtube]CzhkQz7YCjI[/youtube]

Part 2
[youtube]Y0EZwKyywgU[/youtube]

Part 3
[youtube]B9BVnZuZ9A4[/youtube]

Thank you for the attempt

You must have got your broken disc taken care of.

No problem :). And its not fixed, i need to buy it again when i get some money :(

That episode (operation friendship) is from season 6, and the broken disc is season 7, disc 3.

Punisher said:
And its not fixed, i need to buy it again when i get some money :(

Can't it be exchanged?

I only have season one so i am of no help.

Minus said:
Punisher said:
And its not fixed, i need to buy it again when i get some money :(

Can't it be exchanged?

I only have season one so i am of no help.

It was a gift for Christmas, so i've had it for way too long :(

Maybe i should open the packaging for all my dvd's as soon as i get them, and not months after :p

I have done that. So far all i have found was a Hitchcock set missing a disc and various box damage to sets.

Tales from the crypt: The switch - Kelly Preston is a sexy young woman looking for a handsome young stud or so she thinks. She soon learns that she has the undying attraction of a rich elderly man (William Hickey) who would do just about anything to win her heart. He soon meets a doctor (Roy Brocksmith) and his associate Hans (Rick Rossovich), who are more than willing to grant him his wishes, for a very costly price.

Directed by Arnold Schwarzenegger

Part 1
[youtube]QhMVaRBUxP0[/youtube]

Part 2
[youtube]ZK4E6P0klZQ[/youtube]

Part 3
[youtube]DjNUuzA85sA[/youtube]

manwhowasde.gif

Tales from the crypt: The Man Who Was Death - William Sadler is Niles Talbot, a seasoned executioner who is out of a job when the death penalty is abolished. Angered that all the injustice in the city, Niles takes to the streets and begins to give criminal scum their just desserts...
but will it ultimately be Niles who will be judged.

part 1
[youtube]Wx7jxkdbja8[/youtube]

Part 2
[youtube]i90QtMfs1H0[/youtube]

Part 3
[youtube]oXX-4b8nv2Y[/youtube]

It is one of the best episodes that i have seen though my exposure has been limited. I would say that one and Only Sin Deep are my favorites from that season.

Punisher said:
The first season is my least favorite out of the seven. ....

That could be why the few i managed to see on TV seemed seemed to generally be of more interest.

I will have to look into more but it will have to wait awhile. I have decided to become a statistic.