i dont understand why i dont try to change my habits.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

negative_soul

Reaction score
I'm 22 I still live at home with my parents and haven't graduated high school. I'm going to ged classes but I'm not studying because I simply don't want to I'd rather lay down on the couch and watch tv. The crazy part is I do this all day every week. I don't have a job.. I've tryed getting some but I would go to an interview and wouldn't get the job or never hear from them again. This was discouraging so I haven't really tryed to get a job in over seven months. I also have a hard time keeping jobs because I can't seem to do anything right so they think I have a bad attitude and they fire me or I just quit because of my social anxiety. I went to this agency to help me find a job but they have been takiing months. So I find myself sitting at home wondering why is this happening to me? I'm so sick of watching tv and laying down sleeping in all day but I keep doing it. I have very low self esteem and I've gained over fifty pounds in the last seven months and I want to lose weight but I don't do anything about it! And that's kind of my point I want to excercise and study more so I can accomplish things but I don't do anything about it I just complain. I don't know what its gonna take I have social anxiety and social problems in general and I know that is hard to fix but these other goals can be easily fixed. Any advice will help.

The key is to start and be persistant, the moment when you feel yourself feel resolved you latch onto that thought, idea or saying and hammer it into your mind every morning, every night and whenever you feel your self conviction waver. Every journey starts with a single step and will never end if you don't force yourself to keep going. Once you get over your challenge of getting your GED you'll see that it wasn't as hard you made it out to be, exercise is going to take brutal determination though and self discipline.

Latest posts

Back