i had a dream we all were swimming in the ocean together and we drowned but survived

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What the fresia!?!?! o_O
I am soo confused.....
Dare I ask what you were doing before you went to sleep......??

SkuzzieMuff said:
OMG! NOOO! What have I done!? I'm so confused! I don't know what to do!!!111 (runs away crying)

I'm here for you. I'm so much better than that wannabe alpha male that thinks he can out-bench me. He's more like delusional status than "deity status". he probably tries to brag about how awesome he is because he's ashamed of the twig and giggleberries between his legs. I would just ignore that loser. you don't have to worry about me though. I'm far more endowed/manly and can satisfy all your desires and fantasies ;)

I kinda feel left out. :(

How come I didn't impregnate anyone or cheat on anyone or die of drowning?

A Desolate Soul said:
SkuzzieMuff said:
OMG! NOOO! What have I done!? I'm so confused! I don't know what to do!!!111 (runs away crying)

I'm here for you. I'm so much better than that wannabe alpha male that thinks he can out-bench me. He's more like delusional status than "deity status". he probably tries to brag about how awesome he is because he's ashamed of the twig and giggleberries between his legs. I would just ignore that loser. you don't have to worry about me though. I'm far more endowed/manly and can satisfy all your desires and fantasies ;)

*sniff* My hero. I really need a man like you right now. With all these divorce papers , I just don't know what I'll do. Thank you. (hug)

DTR said:
'Cause Bunny don't want hick babies (D)

Hick? Don't make me laugh.

My insectile seed would devour you from the inside out as they broke open from your womb in a swarm of dank evil. :cool:

Latest posts

Back