I Hate Having Autism!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IgnoredOne said:
I don't believe that high functioning Asperger's is much of an impediment with work and effort; I've seen children who are /greatly/ affected, mind you, but at the higher levels of functioning, if you can keep down a job, then you can probably work and find both friends and love. However, if you do have a more involved case of autism, you should and can find help with it. My brother has Aspergers and he has a difficult, though not impossible, time communication. He tends to focus on subjects that lead to somehow maniacal focus, such as competition on 'winning a dance' contest, and does well there.

I have been personally diagnosed with Antisocial Personality Disorder, specifically sociopathy, and it hasn't kept me from functioning well in society or getting what I've wanted.

I'm sure sociopathy hasn't kept you from getting what you wanted. Sociopaths tend to get whatever they want no matter the cost to others :p

Soup said:
I'm sure sociopathy hasn't kept you from getting what you wanted. Sociopaths tend to get whatever they want no matter the cost to others :p

We aren't so horrible. We just have no intutive sense of empathy, but its not like we don't understand it rationally.

Anyway, its our victims' fault for getting in our way. They should have known better. :p And yes, I know, its a form of rationalization, but for what it is worth, 'sociopaths' have done a great deal for society. Can you see all of the people with PSTD despite having done that which is right? Its sad. Sometimes, honestly, the human cancers in society need to be removed and yet the nature of empathy so ruins the people who do it.

Sociopaths like myself are a gift to society, in our own way. Hell, most superheroes in fiction probably are.

Everyone featured on the website PYSIH (People You'll See In Hell) are sociopaths. Especially those who killed and/or raped and got off easy with maybe just a few years in prison and lie about not committing the crime.

Sociopaths are poisonous leeches to society. Kill 'em all.

Cathedral said:
Everyone featured on the website PYSIH (People You'll See In Hell) are sociopaths. Especially those who killed and/or raped and got off easy with maybe just a few years in prison and lie about not committing the crime.

You know what else they have in common? Almost all of them are men.

Kill them all.

IgnoredOne said:
Cathedral said:

You know what else they have in common? Almost all of them are men.

Kill them all.

I'm not sure if you're referring to the people on PYSIH or the total population of those who are diagnosed with Antisocial Personality Disorder.

There are quite a few females on PYSIH. Of course, most of them look quite butch if you ask me. :p

The people on PSYIH, in general. And you just wished death upon me. I don't appreciate that :p

IgnoredOne said:
The people on PSYIH, in general. And you just wished death upon me. I don't appreciate that :p

Some people may get misdiagnosed as a sociopath or as a mildly autistic.

But I'm sure if a qualified psychologist examined the majority of criminals (especially the murderers and the rapists), that they could very well be sociopaths.

Sociopaths are renowned for being particularly convincing liars.
Look out, everything ignored one says may be bullshit
Lolz

Trojan said:
Sociopaths are renowned for being particularly convincing liars.
Look out, everything ignored one says may be bullshit
Lolz

I am downloading your credit cards numbers as we speak. Keep yourself logged in.

Trojan said:
Lulz, you can have em, they're not much use

I remember this guy who stole a credit card from a woman's purse so he could buy a single cup of Starbucks. He expressed it some form of glorious rebellion against the system, of how he was now an active rebel against the institution of money and the evils of corporate credit. That he did so by funding another corporate entity(Starbucks) is either the greatest form of irony, or a disturbing lack of perspicacity on his part.

On the other hand, I think he just wanted a caffiene fix.

IgnoredOne said:
Trojan said:
Lulz, you can have em, they're not much use

I remember this guy who stole a credit card from a woman's purse so he could buy a single cup of Starbucks. He expressed it some form of glorious rebellion against the system, of how he was now an active rebel against the institution of money and the evils of corporate credit. That he did so by funding another corporate entity(Starbucks) is either the greatest form of irony, or a disturbing lack of perspicacity on his part.

On the other hand, I think he just wanted a caffiene fix.

Well, he did her a favor. Credit cards are nothing but trouble.

Then again, I think people who try to live above their means may be sociopaths. In fact, the ones who run the credit card corporations may be sociopaths as well! Sociopaths screwing over sociopaths! How ironic! :D

Latest posts

Back