I hate the autism community.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can see why so many on this forum are so lonely with their whiny attitude. Personally I too could have taken a disability check for my depression at the advice of my therapist. But even though back then I sort of believed in therapy/psychiatry, I knew there was nothing really wrong with me preventing me from working other than my mentality, so I thought it would be unethical. Now I am working, so did something magically physiologically change? No, I just changed my mentality and realized that most people are not out to get me/criticize me, they instead like me are so focused on themselves they cannot notice others much.

There is so much evidence that has emerged showing that autism is not hereditary like most other pretend hereditary diseases(the crappy mainstream medical community now says everything that is environmental/lifestyle is hereditary like obesity, diabetes, myopia, etc. so they can pathologize those people as forever incomes). Instead most the whiners on here want to continue to pamper this person so he cannot take self-responsibility for his problems because it is what he wants to hear right now. Because it is alot better in their foolish heads to integrate into your identity that you are incomplete/damaged and need special care, to be medically serviced, forever, that way you never have to step up. That way it is not your fault, it is the luck of hereditary lottery.

dead said:
Brian said:
You missed the central messages I was trying to convey.

1. It is healthy to question things.

2. You are looking for attacks where there are none.

I don't purport to be an expert on autism or know for sure what causes it. I just don't think you should be considering the prospect of it having an environmental cause as an attack on yourself; nor should you feel the need to get defensive here. We're not here to mock anybody who doesn't abjectly deserve to be mocked (ie, through trolling the forum, spamming the forum, or being a complete and utter dick weed).

+1.

+2.

Thrasymachus said:
I can see why so many on this forum are so lonely with their whiny attitude. Personally I too could have taken a disability check for my depression at the advice of my therapist. But even though back then I sort of believed in therapy/psychiatry, I knew there was nothing really wrong with me preventing me from working other than my mentality, so I thought it would be unethical. Now I am working, so did something magically physiologically change? No, I just changed my mentality and realized that most people are not out to get me/criticize me, they instead like me are so focused on themselves they cannot notice others much.

There is so much evidence that has emerged showing that autism is not hereditary like most other pretend hereditary diseases(the crappy mainstream medical community now says everything that is environmental/lifestyle is hereditary like obesity, diabetes, myopia, etc. so they can pathologize those people as forever incomes). Instead most the whiners on here want to continue to pamper this person so he cannot take self-responsibility for his problems because it is what he wants to hear right now. Because it is alot better in their foolish heads to integrate into your identity that you are incomplete/damaged and need special care, to be medically serviced, forever, that way you never have to step up. That way it is not your fault, it is the luck of hereditary lottery.

You cannot get a disability check just for depression. That's bullshit. If anyone is doing it or trying to do that, they should be tried for disability fraud. I know, I draw an SSI check, but it's for my Asperger's Syndrome, not my depression.

And how can I take self-responsibility for my problems? Do you believe that the reason a paraplegic cannot walk is because he simply is in a self-victimized mentality? That if he changed his mentality and "realized" that paraplegic is just a "false" condition, he could just get up from his wheelchair and walk, almost like magic?

My lack of social skills and my lack of understanding of body language are symptoms of autism. Even if I tried to learn them, I would have great difficulty in doing so, things that apparently should be instinct to everyone.

I wish I could just say "Hey, I'm not autistic, I'm just being lazy" and magically become... normal! I'd do it in a heartbeat. Because what good is being autistic when you have none of the talents or intelligence that supposedly comes with that?

But it doesn't work like that. I'm autistic, I was born autistic, and I will be autistic for the rest of my life, no matter what. Autism is hard-wired into your brain. It's simply incurable. And it sure as hell is NOT caused by mercury. Even if mercury did cause some autism-like symptoms, it is NOT autism, it's simply a series of mental problems rarely caused by mercury poisoning.

Autism Speaks is run by a bunch of money grubbing sociopaths who are hellbent on eradicating autism from the human race. Stop listening to their bullshit!

And besides, this thread was not intended to be a stupid debate about autism. It was simply my expression of frustration with autism forums in general. I did not expect this crap at all.

But then again, ******** are all over the Internet. ******** like you, Thrasymachus. :rolleyes: I hope you are happy when this thread inevitably gets locked.

All people who are lonely, mentally unbalanced, overly contemplative suck at both reading and giving off body messages and positive sub-communication. If you do not do something you never get good at it.

Stop meandering into paraplegics, if you have the capability to communicate on this forum, then there is likely not much physiologically wrong with you. There are some people on autism spectrum who cannot even do this, like the son of GreenDivaMom, whose interview I linked you to. She could not even communicate with her son till she started learning you could reverse autism through healthy diet and detoxing/chelating out the heavy metals. Now her son is fully functional.

But you don't want such info ever because you have made your life story and identity into what a poor victim you are by circumstances and fate. Don't worry you will find alot of people especially on this forum to help feed into your "innocent victim please rescue me" meme, so you can be toxic together.

Cathedral said:
And besides, this thread was not intended to be a stupid debate about autism. It was simply my expression of frustration with autism forums in general.

Exactly. o.o

Thrasymachus said:
Stop meandering into paraplegics, if you have the capability to communicate on this forum, then there is likely not much physiologically wrong with you. There are some people on autism spectrum who cannot even do this, like the son of GreenDivaMom, whose interview I linked you to. She could not even communicate with her son till she started learning you could reverse autism through healthy diet and detoxing/chelating out the heavy metals. Now her son is fully functional.

But you don't want such info ever because you have made your life story and identity into what a poor victim you are by circumstances and fate. Don't worry you will find alot of people especially on this forum to help play into your "innocent victim please rescue me" meme.

It doesn't take much to type on a computer you know. :rolleyes2:

Maybe a healthy diet does wonder for your mental health, but it cannot "reverse" autism. So many people are on unhealthy diets, yet they aren't even remotely autistic-like.

As for chelating/detoxification, that's NOT for autism, that's for heavy metal poisoning. And the process can be deadly.

Simply put, even if the story about the mother chelating her child was true, her child NEVER had any form of autism in the first place! The child was just simply suffering the effects of heavy metal poisoning, which just so happened to be similar to the symptoms of autism.

Autism happens some time before you are born. The symptoms of autism do not really manifest themselves until the child is around 2 or 3 years old. It is never caused by mercury poisoning or anything like that. And it is sure as hell NOT a disease!

Now would you please please PLEASE, kindly stop posting your fallacious bullshit into MY thread, Thrasymachus.

Since when do forumers who create topics get to "own" them? I am hardly going off-topic by the standards of any other thread. Sadly this forum's culture encourages people to continue their unhealthy habits and beliefs of comfort, rather than ever get uncomfortable enough to think they need to change. There are lots of SophiaGrace's to encourage it.

Foundation For Autism Information & Research: The Vaccine-Autism Connection

Thrasymachus said:
Since when do forumers who create topics get to "own" them? I am hardly going off-topic by the standards of any other thread. Sadly this forum's culture encourages people to continue their unhealthy habits and beliefs of comfort, rather than ever get uncomfortable enough to think they need to change. There are lots of SophiaGrace's to encourage it.

I hate to be a backseat moderator here, but I believe you should be banned from here. Anyone with any common sense would know that there's absolutely no link between autism and vaccinations. Hell, the study that stirred up this bullshit 10 years ago was retracted a year ago.

Autism is a genetic disorder that occurs BEFORE you are born and manifests itself in a child when they reach about 2-3 years of age, a lot of times, way before they get vaccinated.

Mercury poisoning in children, as a result of vaccinations gone wrong, has symptoms that are somewhat similar to autism. But it's not ******* autism.

Therefore, your viewpoint is invalid and I believe that you should be banned for trying to force your fallacious bullshit upon people on here.

It's NOT even the ******* point of this topic!

Thrasymachus - don't post in this thread again, please. Thanks in advance.

The rest of you, keep it civil, thanks. :)

So, erm... You've now seen evidence that there are unpleasant people around, regardless of which community you're visiting! Sometimes, the best solution is simply to ignore somebody being obnoxious.

I hope you find something more suited for your needs. The varying degrees of Autism can make it harder to understand others and to be understood by others. Actually, that can be said of many disorders. (By the way, some forms of depression can, indeed, lead some people to requiring Disability assistance.)

With cautious and consistent searching, I'm sure you'll find the perfect support team! You should keep in mind that this might not come from a collective of Autistic people. While some of them might be able to understand EXACTLY where you're coming from, turning exclusively to a large group of people who have difficulties with empathy and expression may do more harm than good.

Cathedral said:
Thrasymachus said:

I hate to be a backseat moderator here, but I believe you should be banned from here. Anyone with any common sense would know that there's absolutely no link between autism and vaccinations. Hell, the study that stirred up this bullshit 10 years ago was retracted a year ago.

Autism is a genetic disorder that occurs BEFORE you are born and manifests itself in a child when they reach about 2-3 years of age, a lot of times, way before they get vaccinated.

Mercury poisoning in children, as a result of vaccinations gone wrong, has symptoms that are somewhat similar to autism. But it's not ******* autism.

Therefore, your viewpoint is invalid and I believe that you should be banned for trying to force your fallacious bullshit upon people on here.

It's NOT even the ******* point of this topic!

I'm sorry the trolls are trolling you. :(

If you want to laugh at the anti-vaccination claims, be sure to watch this: http://www.sho.com/site/ptbs/episodes.do?episodeid=136410&ep=810 They've also done another episode on conspiracy theorists, which is somewhat related.

Latest posts

Back