i have no meaning 2 life

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

im lonely plz help me some1 my girl broke up wit me the other day and is already goin out with some hardass i beat the honeysuckle out of last year (i bang his head against the wall acouple times) and he thinks hes cool. hes tryin 2 get me pissed so i hit again but im on probation so it sucks ass plz some1 talk 2 me reach me at myspace friend id 134873760 if that dont work search for joe and look 4 a pic of a red anarchy symbol

i need someone to talk to

If your girl already has another guy picked out then is quick to break up with you then she's very likely setting you free before she cheats on you and is giving you the satisfaction of knowing that it's her loss and that you'll find someone better.  However, right now you need to get your life together and under control first.  It's a big deal, especially to girls, if you're getting yourself a criminal record and smaller issues can grow to something bigger like needing anger management to being violent to even abusive lover. That shows that you're not yet ready to be in a relationship.

I agree with joey, and believe me the whole thing doesn't deserve it that you get a probation, you have to train how to control yourself, and so you become cool like the other guy.

but i try to control my anger im getting good at it but this kid wont leave me alone but im like a guy that doesnt do anything to anybody unless they start it THEN i tell them off and if they start swingin first i beat the honeysuckle out of em plus i already went to tobin twice for domestic violence

Here to talk if you want

Guest said:
im lonely plz help me some1 my girl broke up wit me the other day and is already goin out with some hardass i beat the honeysuckle out of last year (i bang his head against the wall acouple times) and he thinks hes cool. hes tryin 2 get me pissed so i hit again but im on probation so it sucks ass plz some1 talk 2 me reach me at myspace friend id 134873760 if that dont work search for joe and look 4 a pic of a red anarchy symbol

i need someone to talk to

i am so lonely, the thing that has been motivating me all these years is to get back at the female principal to expelled me from school so many years ago. All that pain i had to go through just to get to college, military school wasnt a pleasant experience, i only have two semesters left and ill be finished my economics degree, i am getting quite restless, the first thing im going to do with my paycheck once i get a job is hire some bum with aids and rape that good for nothing whore of a principal, then i wont be that lonely anymore.

DUnmore said:
i am so lonely, the thing that has been motivating me all these years is to get back at the female principal to expelled me from school so many years ago. All that pain i had to go through just to get to college, military school wasnt a pleasant experience, i only have two semesters left and ill be finished my economics degree, i am getting quite restless, the first thing im going to do with my paycheck once i get a job is hire some bum with aids and rape that good for nothing whore of a principal, then i wont be that lonely anymore.

You will likely still be lonely because revenge doesn't make you a better person nor does it rewrite the past nor does it get you ahead in life nor does it make you liked nor does it give you your degree. Instead, use that motivation to do well in school and in your career to prove all the doubters wrong. Also, there are usually suspensions before getting expelled, so what does she think you did that she expelled you for?

Latest posts

Back