I know someone...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
F

floffyschneeman

I think you all have an idea how this works :D

I know someone (weird)...

I know someone (awesome)...

I know someone (famous)...

I know someone (infamous)...

The point of this game is... there's actually no point, just beat the previous posters by telling about someone you know whose more weird/awesome/famous/infamous/etc.

Ok, I'll start :D

(sorry if it's gross, lol)

I know someone who can fold his tongue in 3 folds!

ha! beat that! :D

I know someone who can put their legs behind their head.... (I sure as hell can't do that, so it's kind freaky to me)

I know someone who can eat whatever they hell they want and NEVER gain weight....she's a stick, seriously

(and no, it's not ME)

Jilted John said:
I know someone with a wooden head! (lives in Belgium somewhere)

:O you know the same person I know?

kidding Pete :D

Callie said:
I know someone who can eat whatever they hell they want and NEVER gain weight....she's a stick, seriously

(and no, it's not ME)

argh, I wish I was like that! (no)
But you, you should eat (D)

Ok real story,..

I know someone who swallowed one bead from his braces, scanned his poop, went to the dentist to sterilize it and put it back his braces. Gross, I know -.- But his mum wasn't willing to pay for repair and his mouth kept bleeding cos of broken braces :D

I never told you I eat chicken bones (wary)

I know someone whose scared of the sun and avoids going out during day time :O

I know someone who does that too Liley...one sat next to me in a class. I asked her not to bite me, she promised she wouldn't do that unless I asked her too. :/

I know Olympic figure skater Shae-Lynn Bourne. Not on a personal level though she knows my brother and I more than we know her, which is kind of embarrassing. We were born in the same town and went to the same school.

i know someone who cannot feel his first layer of skin, you cut him, he doesnt feel it, you punch him he feels it.

Latest posts

Back