I know someone...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know someone that puts every dish, bowl, cup in her kitchen cabinets in plastic bags after she washes them. Then when she takes them out, she washes them before she uses them, and then after using them, washes them and they go into new plastic bags. (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, I'd say--and a lot of time, water, soap, plastic bags and money!)

^ Awwww. I know someone that can only turn the volume on the remote in even numbers.

GraceBlossom said:
^ Awwww. I know someone that can only turn the volume on the remote in even numbers.

I know someone who can only have the volume on the TV in 5's (i.e. 5, 10, 15, 20 etc) with the exception of anything ending in 2 (22, 32)or 8 (28, 38), but never 4 or 6, or any odd number such as 1, 3, 7 or 9.

Oh wait, that's me. :)

I have to have the volume on even numbers. If I'm at someone else's house and the TV is on I'll wait until they leave the room and sneak a quick look at the levels. Drives me crazy.

I know someone who pathologically lies constantly, and I'm not talking about small trivial things either.

^ Oh my god the tv remote thing is me lol, I never knew other people did it lol!

I know someone (And this isn't me) who washes the dishes properly and dries them and then washes them in the dishwasher!

I don't even use the dishwasher, because it sucks. I just wash them myself :)

I know someone who keeps their house immaculate. And I mean even behind the toilet, under the sink, and every nook and crevice is probably clean enough to eat on.

If I had more time I could be a bit like that, my Mum was like that before she got so ill.

I know someone who bleaches all their woodwork on the 1st of December every year.

I know someone that types with her toes ^hint^hint^

Lol. I actually only type with one hand.

I know someone who is an obsessive wheeler dealer.

wwwwwoah i just read back ledia PLEASE ask this person if they get sick fatigue, pains etc and crave blood if they dont get it...just out of my own interest. if you still know them

ummmm oh my uncle was a shoe in to be the backing guitarist PERMANENTLY in pink Floyd (he jammed with them, knew them, hung out with them when they were forming the band) but he was an alcoholic and turned up drunk for the more formal audition when they had a manager and were choosing the members :( hes dead from the drink now

I know someone who walks around our neighbourhood at night patrolling the area (and he isn't a police officer).

I know someone who obsessively hoards anything she can get her hands on (and no it isn't me). Her house is so full of crap that she has to edge through it sideways. But at least the house is mostly clean. She's a clean hoarder, so much of it is in storage tubs.

Latest posts

Back