i like quiet

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

db1000

Reaction score
i like quiet.

i like the overcast sky.

i like the feeling when i am alone,and i think i'm getting drunk of it.

That is just how it is here right now. Its been overcast all day. And its also very quiet. Well it was tell I just terned my media player on :cool:

i like the overcast day with heavy cloud and strong wind.
it shows the forces of nature and makes me feel small...

ye me too. I love wind. well-not when am on me push bike lol But the wind always makes me think its blowing my troubles away :)

db1000 said:

in that case you should move to Wales, you'd love it here. Give me a warm sunny climate anyday.

I've constantly got S.A.D no matter what month it is, because its always miserable, dark, overcast and raining here.

Jonny said:
You should move to scotland,the sun has deserted us.
Its constantly cold/wet/dark...often all 3.
I dunno how you can enjoy it,Id kill for a nice sunny day and yeah stella I know what you mean about S.A.D,the UK sucks for it.

when i wake up its pitch black, when i get to work its still pitch black. Then i'm stuck in doors ALL day, there are no windows in the operating theatres either. When i leave work its pitch black again. :(

I've forgotten what sunlight is.

stella said:
db1000 said:

in that case you should move to Wales, you'd love it here. Give me a warm sunny climate anyday.

I've constantly got S.A.D no matter what month it is, because its always miserable, dark, overcast and raining here.
Oh dont forget the druggies, junkies and prostitutes, **** wales :D

stella said:
Jonny said:
You should move to scotland,the sun has deserted us.
Its constantly cold/wet/dark...often all 3.
I dunno how you can enjoy it,Id kill for a nice sunny day and yeah stella I know what you mean about S.A.D,the UK sucks for it.

when i wake up its pitch black, when i get to work its still pitch black. Then i'm stuck in doors ALL day, there are no windows in the operating theatres either. When i leave work its pitch black again. :(

I've forgotten what sunlight is.

I know what you guys mean - it's even worse for me, as I grew up in Nigeria, Turkey and Canada, so I was used to sunlight. I can't wait to get famous making films and move to Hollywood ...

(failing that, I'll probably move to the south of France)

I enjoy the quiet also, I also love the dark. I like to be outside after dark, preferably in the woods. I think I'm a little strange because I find confort in the darkness, it wraps around me and I feel protected. The quiet sounds of the night and the dark veil surrounding me free me from the the daily grind and allows me to think more clearly.

Latest posts

Back