I Love.......

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MissGuided, please tell me when your birthday is so that I can mail you a gift certificate for Netflix or a new HDTV or something ! You sure love your TV shows !!!

I love California Petite Sirah

I love the information in the red box within the image below:

dbp7xy.png

Somnambulist said:
MissGuided, please tell me when your birthday is so that I can mail you a gift certificate for Netflix or a new HDTV or something ! You sure love your TV shows !!!
LOL, no thanks. Since I turned off the cable a few years ago, TWD is pretty much my only TV weakness. I could give a fig about the rest.

I love the new sheet masks that I got today!

I love getting a message back from someone I contact and realizing they must have answered it as soon as they saw it.
I love the feeling of power and capability from a great melodic death metal song.
I love the sight of gerbils. They are so adorable.
I love not having to worry about things, and just be able to feel happy, carefree and like things go my way.

^omg I was *just* going to say something similar!!

I love the feeling of warm, freshly sugar-scrubbed skin after a hot, relaxing shower.

Truth
Octogenarian cyclists who have been peddling to shops/post office/friends/etc for ever and aren't going to stop now!
Orange juice
Coffee- if I run out I have to stick a finger in a light socket to wake up!
Oh! and foxgloves and morning glory and cheesecake and.....may have to come back to this thread :D:

I love it when the hummingbirds return.  :D They are so comical, busy and bossy.  They fill the air with their chirps and quarrels, and then they all take a union break to have some nectar. Seconds after they are back at it again.   I purposely wear by bright pink ball cap when I sit on the deck, and they can't resist hovering in front of me and checking it out.  My strategy is that at least once in my life time, one will rest on the brim.  :D

I love bodyboarding with my youngest and broth in law then chewing the fat in the evening on the beach with a cold beer or two :)

Pathfinder said:
I love it when the hummingbirds return.  :D They are so comical, busy and bossy.  They fill the air with their chirps and quarrels, and then they all take a union break to have some nectar. Seconds after they are back at it again.   I purposely wear by bright pink ball cap when I sit on the deck, and they can't resist hovering in front of me and checking it out.  My strategy is that at least once in my life time, one will rest on the brim.  :D

Pathfinder that was a fantastic post  :D so very different from here in the UK -sounds like another planet! Would be great if you could take pics and post them here  :D

I love packing my case for my holiday because even though I love my job the beach is lovlier.

Chief broom said:
Pathfinder said:

Pathfinder that was a fantastic post  :D so very different from here in the UK -sounds like another planet! Would be great if you could take pics and post them here  :D

Thank you Chief broom, I will see what I can do this weekend  :)

I love getting in the dirt ( now that the snow is finally gone) and working in my gardens :shy:

Latest posts

Back