I Love.......

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Serenia said:
I love a good cup of tea.  2 sugars and milky if anyone is brewing up?

I love telling other people that they should forego the sugar... honey. I find myself amusing... which is lucky, because no one else does. I'm lying... everyone else does. :p

Listening to the sounds of the night outside my window. Something quietly rustling through leaves, the distant hum of a road, the intermittent sound of a vehicle on its way where? The ticking of a clock.

Cavey said:
Serenia said:
I love a good cup of tea.  2 sugars and milky if anyone is brewing up?

I love telling other people that they should forego the sugar... honey. I find myself amusing... which is lucky, because no one else does. I'm lying... everyone else does. :p
I will make you a milky, sugary tea lover yet 
:p

I love listening to the rain on my windows

I love that Fall *finally* arrived and I can sit on the deck and enjoy the nice breeze. Even if it due to Hurricane Michael, the buzzkill.

I love the most amazing horizons and cloud formations that form out at sea from my favorite peaceful beach

Joturbo's brother wrote:

I love the flash Bentleys in Central London i see every week

I love the chirping of birds as they roost...it's like they're all busy sharing deets of the day :)

Amelia said:
I love the chirping of birds as they roost...it's like they're all busy sharing deets of the day :)

Me too  :)

Birdsong, the sweetest music in the world

Latest posts

Back