I miss my friends. I need to make new ones.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mysticvalley

Reaction score
How? I'm in the aftermath of a cocaine addiction and all my friends are miles and miles away.

Really need to make friends, but I don't know how?

Ps. I go to cooking class, but nobody ever wants to come for a drink or anything.

Hi Mystic.

I think you are already on the right path by making your first step in asking. I believe there are many sincere and caring people in this forum.

Somehow I think expressing your personal interest may help you find others who like the same things as you do. When there is something in common, then people can build upon that to form friendships. But know that ..... our best friend remains ourselves. If we like and accept who we are, our happiness radiates from us and in turn draws people of same resonance to us.

Have a wonderful week.

Be blessed your days!

I dont have any problem to be your friend

Dont worry about friendship, in everywhere you can make new friends.

now you must think about your health, and try to get away from this addiction, because it will hurt your health.

And I dont have any problem if u want to be friend me, and deal with me like your sister.

Take care a lot please.

hi,

if you want to be friends then you should accept my friendly advise first.. stop taking cocaine.. i needn't tell you the ill effects of taking cocaine.. so please stop it first..

Wow, first I would like to give you kudos for quitting cocaine, that definitely cannot be easy to do.

Wish you well in making new friends, you may find them here if you try.

Latest posts

Back