I need your opinion...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should I move out or...?

• Move out right now.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wait until I buy a house and move out.

• Live with her until the end of the lease and try not to pay her attention.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could it be that you are giving off negative vibes and that is the reason she is negative?
There seems to be a lot of the story missing, so I don't really know what to tell you. While I know it's not possible, I would be interested in hearing her side of it. You said you told her that you don't like her behavior, but have you told her how you feel?
On the other side of it, she may be a friend, but she's also your roommate, she's not obligated to include you in everything she does. How often do you take the initiative to go out and do things with your mutual friends?

As far as what you should do, that's entirely up to you. If you don't feel comfortable living there, you should move out. Have you considered another roommate?

InSearchOfPeople said:
Thank you for your opinion. It doesn't feel comforting though.

She is not obligated of course. But we were friends before. I would do many things for her. for example, every time I went to her city (4hrs drive one way) for one day for my personal business, I would always calculate when I need to leave to come there right on time for her lunch break, so we can have lunch together. And she worked 1.5 hrs away from a place I was going to. I did it every time - I drove to her work for over 5 hrs, had lunch with her, then drove 1.5 hrs opposite direction to place I initially came for.
We spoke on the phone a lot, exchanged text msgs and everything, like normal friends do.

I am paying a bigger part for this apartment just so she can be financially comfortable.
There are many more things like that I can say.
Of course there is her side of story. But I don't need to hear it, because the happiness on her face, when I hurt when she excludes me and the face of our common friends lately explains more than enough to me.

About behavior, I told her that it hurts my feelings and I am disappointed that our relationship is not the same. After, it was better, but not for long.

What part of the story is missing? You sound like you know more than you read. What is the point of this forum?! Is to find comfort when there is not other place to find it.

Your cold and somewhat cruel answer sucks, to be honest. I don't know what your intentions are here in my thread.

I was neither trying to be comforting nor cold and cruel. I was looking at it realistically.
You say that she is happy when you are hurt. I'm sorry, but I don't buy that. I think you are reading too much into things. Making things all about yourself, when in reality, they may not be.
You don't need to hear her side of the story? Why....because you know better than she does? Because you will only believe it to be a lie?

It sounds to me like you expect her to do **** near everything with you. That's what I'm seeing by what you wrote. Perhaps I'm wrong, but that's the way it came across to me.

You asked for opinions, I gave you mine. Take what you like and leave the rest. I don't comfort just because people expect it, I deal in speaking what I honestly believe, whether people want to hear it or not, because there are times that they NEED to hear what they don't want to hear.

If you took offense at my post, it was not my intention, but I stand by what I said. I don't know you, I don't know the full story of your situation, but I don't think you do either.

There is something wrong with you. Please just don't respond in my threads anymore.

Heey. What Callie is trying to say is that this response you just gave her is kind of the point she is trying to get across. You only look at other people and what could be wrong with them. For as long as you do that, situations like these will keep happening in your life. I strongly advise you to move out and learn to live by yourself. Good luck.

Rosebolt said:
Heey. What Callie is trying to say is that this response you just gave her is kind of the point she is trying to get across. You only look at other people and what could be wrong with them. For as long as you do that, situations like these will keep happening in your life.

Indeed. I personally believe relationship situations are never the fault of just one person, whether it's romantic or not.
You refuse to see or even hear her side, doesn't that tell you something?

Seeing as how the OP has deleted their original posts and to prevent from any further bickering I've closed this thread for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back