Unpopular Opinion Thread

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FlynnRyder

Reaction score
What are some unpopular opinions that you have as a loner, that brings out the pitchforks and torches from the normies?

I'll start:

-I don't give a rat's tail about you're expecting. you have something I will never have, that I could have easily had, had you and others like you not been so enthusiastic about putting paywalls over every g-d d--n thing. so now i cant afford to have children. not that I would want the stress and aggravation of raising a child. I should congratulate you for hating sleep? please.

- romantic love is portrayed as a noble relationship to be celebrated, on par with the relationships between parent and child, and between siblings. in reality, it is the most selective, most conditional relationship you can ever have, and many people dont fall into the category of dateable. yet hookups and engagements are another one of those things where I am supposed to be automaticall y happ for someone. oh lucky you, your physical features and social status have convinced someone to have sex with you on a long term basis. why the hell should I care.

feel free to chime in or add your own.

-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back