I paid for a spell to be cast!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you think it will work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

worldofadreamer

Reaction score
Ok this might sound mad and i'm not sure I quite understand it yet but I've liked this guy at work for 3 months now..he says he doesn't feel to the same..were freinds I guess..but I can't help thinking about him all the time. He means alot to me and yesterday while thinking about him a found a site on the internet.

http://wizardandwitch.com/

The people on it offer to cast spells for a small payment. I found one called make him begin feeling for me. I paid 20 pounds for it and emailed them the names and date of births they asked for.

Today I receive an email..which looked automated saying the spell will be cast tomorow.

I think it was an impulsive descision and if it works I think I'll be amazed. When I think about whether casting spells on people is right I really ain't sure. Its not like the spell I chose is harming anyone in theory but then is it fair.

Any opinions on the whole thing would be grately appreciated.

Thankyou

Oh worldofadreamer. I don't know what to say. well I voted maybe in the hope it dose work for you :)

I think sites like that should be taken as fun. I suppose its OK to dabble with things like that. I mean ppl pay to see a fourchon tellers all the time. I think I would go see one if I ever got the opportunity. I think some ppl have experienced a lot of weird and true things with things like that.

That site looks very interesting. I do believe I have a spirit guide.

I hope you get what you asked for :) If not am sure you well get someone some day. The thing is what we plane and hope for Vere really goes to plane but sometimes we get moor then we could of ever had hoped for. The fact that you have done something like that says a great deal about you. I think it shows that your a person that's open to new ideas and have not lost faith in life. might not go to plane but at lest you have a plane :) Shows that you still have magic left in your life :)

BTW if it works pleas pleas pleas come back and tell me. *Gets £20 ready* *Thinks of a cute looking girl* :D What if I gave £40? Are is that just greedy :p lol

I honestly believe you just tossed 20 pounds out the window.

However if this really did work, there would be the same ethics involved as in mind control and slavery.

Messing with free will, probably one of the least admirable things anyone can do.

Well you could spend £20 on cigarettes that would kill you. And that habit is all the time. You could spend £50 on one night out getting drunk. I Guss its only wasted if that's how you look at it. Am about to go see this guy to night, Dylan Moran. The ticket alone is costing £20. Then I have to get there and stuff. I could just had watched it on here, the PC. Money is a funny thing. Its not wasted if it makes her happy witch I hope she has had some fun on that site.

Bluey said:
Well you could spend £20 on cigarettes that would kill you. And that habit is all the time. You could spend £50 on one night out getting drunk. I Guss its only wasted if that's how you look at it. Am about to go see this guy to night, Dylan Moran. The ticket alone is costing £20. Then I have to get there and stuff. I could just had watched it on here, the PC. Money is a funny thing. Its not wasted if it makes her happy witch I hope she has had some fun on that site.

Dylan Moran is brilliant, and I am a little jealous LOL. Standup is even better live IMO. Have a great time. :)

Steel said:
Bluey said:

Dylan Moran is brilliant, and I am a little jealous LOL. Standup is even better live IMO. Have a great time. :)

Ye, I always enjoy stand up comedy. Am going in an hour, should be good. An thanks I well :D

If he begins "feeling for" you will that mean that it was the result of the spell?

what if they over did it....and he starts stalking ya ?lol
what if they casted the spell on the wrong person...and it's a female.
what if they really gooffed and casted it on a dog ?
Have you notice a dog wanting to hump your legs lately ?

Plenty of women put a spell on me in my life time...
They used a personal touch though,...sex, sex, sex, sex :p

Lonesome Crow said:

LMAO. What if they putt the spell that all men well like her. Am getting some feelings here for worldofadreamer. checks IP to get location where she lives to go stalk. HAY! its not my fault. Am under a spell :D

I had a look at that site in moor detail earlier. It says the charms for this is only £9.99. I Guss that's different thing I was looking at. I was thinking that would make a nice present for some ppl.

Bluey said:
Lonesome Crow said:

LMAO. What if they putt the spell that all men well like her. Am getting some feelings here for worldofadreamer. checks IP to get location where she lives to go stalk. HAY! its not my fault. Am under a spell :D

I had a look at that site in moor detail earlier. It says the charms for this is only £9.99. I Guss that's different thing I was looking at. I was thinking that would make a nice present for some ppl.

LMAO....bluey , you just gave me an idea for pick up lines.
The next time I try to ask a woman out...I'll just say ..I'm under a spell. And I'm going us Dreamer's spell as an excuse too.

yeah...send me a charm too...it can't hurt. So I hope :p

This here is supposed to be a lucky symbol.
And did you know that the color red is conceded to be lucky in china.

pretec%20i-disk%20charm%5B2%5D.jpg

thanks for ur replies everyone..the person who was casting the spell..so this post and refunded my money saying it wouldnt be right for her to cast the spell if i was having doubts...that jus made me want for her to cast the spell even more..because it shows she genuine...i've emailed her i really hope she gets to me and says she'll still do it. Will let u all no wot happens :)

Latest posts

Back