I want to know you

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Blue_Eyed_Symphony

I'm looking for someone who I can talk to that can hold a conversation about anything. I'm a 17 year old girl, my friends call me "Kisses". (you know how everyone calls Lady Gaga 'Gaga', instead of her real name, that's kinda the same with me. Everyone knows me by Kisses) Anyway, I'm not a very serious person that only wants to know facts about you. I want to know your personality. As in, how you say things. With sarcasm, with a joking headline, pretty much just laid back and putting your own personality with your words. Let it speak through your words. I'm open for all types of people. Anyone up for it?

Hello B_E_S,

Welcome to ALL, interesting and inquisitive minds need not apply. :p

I'm old, dull, and look like the guy who just fell off a turnip truck.

Have fun!

Lonely in BC said:
Hello B_E_S,

Have fun!
Oh good! I love trucks. Not too fond of turnips myself :)

Blue_Eyed_Symphony said:
Lonely in BC said:
Hello B_E_S,

Have fun!
Oh good! I love trucks. Not too fond of turnips myself :)

Then you'd love these- driving them is a blast!

imagegsg.jpg

And turnips aren't that bad......

I actually enjoy classic trucks. My boyfriend (well, just recently my ex boyfriend) and I remodel classic trucks and cars. I prefer models in the mid-late fifties. That's true style. That's my idea of, what is it the rappers are saying now, "swag"?

I'm not the best person to get to know, because usually I'm ignored, un-noticed etc.

I'm not good at describing myself, nor as good at conversations as much as I want to be, because I don't have the best social/communication skills, nor a good vocabulary. No one is willing to help me with my social/communication skills, take advantage of it for a good laugh, and outsmart em the best they can.

I'm about average except more on the chubby side, but I'm not obese. I like to be outgoing, such as driving around, looking for random adventures, hiking, exploring, and sometimes GeoCaching. I've seemed to have gotten away from the GeoCaching for now.

I'm random and act silly at times when I'm in good spirits. I can have a goofy personality, depends on my mood. I have Asperger's Syndrome (which is a high functioning level of Autism).

Mostly, I'm just looking and longing for a friend. I tend to freak people off because of my awkwardness.

I'm insecure about something, but secure about other things (did I say that right?). I'm very open when people get to know me, but until then, I'm shy.

I like music from the 50's to the 90's, rock/pop and country. Oldies music gets me in good spirits. I don't like any of today's music, such as the top 40 stuff. Same as TV shows, most of the shows I like are from the 80's and 90's. I love the 90's, because I spent most of my life growing up in the 90's, it is where most of my good memories are from. I wish I could go back there.

I can be a tease at time, and be a little mischievous at times.

I am a big fan of the Hunger Games, seen the movie opening night and loved it. I started collecting merchandise, I have the books and reading the books. Sadly, I got away from the book, because of my depression and stuff. I like the book better.

I guess that's everything for now.

Hey, cool chick. I could use a buddy. I'm Laura, 20. I used to be mean and judgmental, really working on that now. I'm working to be an English professor. I live online. I moderate a few writing forums if you're into that sorta deal.... Well, "Kisses", feel free to chat. Everyone who posted seems pretty chill. What else can I say? I used to be a compulsive liar. I got into NYU but couldn't go because i had a thing with my old teacher. Really effed me up. I have PTSD and ADHD and Schizoaffective, which is depression/bipolar/minor hallucinations combined. All because of drugs. Pheww... you seem like you could use someone to open up to, so I went first!

maidahl said:
Hey, cool chick. I could use a buddy. I'm Laura, 20. I used to be mean and judgmental, really working on that now. I'm working to be an English professor. I live online. I moderate a few writing forums if you're into that sorta deal.... Well, "Kisses", feel free to chat. Everyone who posted seems pretty chill. What else can I say? I used to be a compulsive liar. I got into NYU but couldn't go because i had a thing with my old teacher. Really effed me up. I have PTSD and ADHD and Schizoaffective, which is depression/bipolar/minor hallucinations combined. All because of drugs. Pheww... you seem like you could use someone to open up to, so I went first!

You're not exactly selling yourself, Maidahl. Ever heard of revealing too much too soon?

I have less then 7 people on my MSN, no one ever on-line. :(

BTW, if anyone wants to add me to MSN, my email is: Deckard {at} haddonU {dot} org.

You're not exactly selling yourself, Maidahl. Ever heard of revealing too much too soon?
[/quote]
WE all have issues. I'm no commercial. Who the eff is selling themselves on a forum. Lame, guy.

Lost Soul said:
I have less then 7 people on my MSN, no one ever on-line. :(

BTW, if anyone wants to add me to MSN, my email is: Deckard {at} haddonU {dot} org.

Hah, got that beat. 0 and 0.
Even my family doesn't email me.

maidahl said:

WE all have issues. I'm no commercial. Who the eff is selling themselves on a forum. Lame, guy.
[/quote]
I didn't understand that either.

I want to know anyone with issues. Which is everyone. Minus rapists, pedos, and moronic ignorants who are prejudiced/racist.

Oooh tell. What curse? An ancient mystic plague descending from your great-dirty-no-good-rotten-great-nasty-pighead-grandfater? -Holes. haha.

Latest posts

Back