I Was Here! It Was Awesome!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jesse

Reaction score
Post a picture or video of an awesome place you have been.

I was here this week- (Muse Concert)

alonewanderer said:
Aw man Jesse that looks like so much fun!

I highly suggest buying Muse tickets if they come to a city near you! They're amazing. :)

Well that's what was really wonderful about Muse. It didn't hurt my ears at all. Their volume was absolutely perfect. They've been called the best live band in the world. :)

It's cool man. Metric was the opening band. They were good too!

Anyone have any cool vacation pics of places you've been to?

I saw Muse last summer in their homecoming gigs - it was insaaaaaaanely good, and they were only supported by local Teignmouth bands.

Dom Howard = the sex.

Ok, you are super lucky to see them at a hometown type thing! That would be my dream!

I was here, back in May. It was cold....REALLY cold, lol. It was also worth every second spent shivering my arse off. :p

IMG_1789.jpg

I used to live near stonehenge but I never got to see - I tried to find it once with a polish guy from my work but we got lost. :( :D

[image]http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs194.snc1/6560_1226959594845_1254711347[/image]

6560_1226959514843_1254711347_30680668_4935387_n.jpg

-Zion my favourite place ever,even has the best name of anywhere.

(not my photo)

The little hut in the picture is camasunary bothy on skye, 2nd favourite place. Its a basic shelter, free to stay in, you have to collect driftwood from the beach to burn. You could pick massive mussels/limpits off the beach and there were red deer every evening. Plus tons of interesting people passed through and with the aid of whisky I had loadsa good evenings/conversations. :cool::cool: AWESEMO!

anyone know what I did wrong?

oh noooo....all I see it little red X's, lol.

And went on a bus to Stonehenge. :p No way would I have gone on my own. :p I think it's about an hour and a half from London, it's it?
We (my sister and I) DID rent a car in Inverness and went all the way to Skye. :D

EveWasFramed said:
oh noooo....all I see it little red X's, lol.

And went on a bus to Stonehenge. :p No way would I have gone on my own. :p I think it's about an hour and a half from London, it's it?
We (my sister and I) DID rent a car in Inverness and went all the way to Skye. :D

yeeah I might try and fix it laterit'd be cool to show but then I'd post loads more and bore ppl :D . I think n hour and a half is right yep from london. They have crazy parties there at solstace and stuff with drugs and druids and things I think.
Also where did you stay on skye?

I was at the High Voltage music festival in London July 24th-25th. It was really sweet! First time I've been to a music festival. Great weather too. Burned my nose!

Transatlantic was definitely the highlight of the weekend and one of the best live acts I've seen! So epic! A memory for a lifetime ^^

"The Whirlwind" is an amazing album. I'd recommend it to anyone ^^

I went to the grocery store.

homewood-grocery-store.JPG

Latest posts

Back