Ideal dates?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sterling said:
Well the good thing about all of this....I can still go to the zoo without a date. :cool:

Dammit Sterling, I really want to go to the zoo now :(

Limlim said:
Start off with a little catherines wheel and some ball gags for the first date. Its a little too fast to go for the whips and chains right away.

I'm taking it as a proud stamp of my innocence that I have no idea what a "Catherine's Wheel" is, other than in fireworks terms.

And no, no need to explain it either :p

Ideal date would be with Peter Lorre. HA! (hehe)

and I don't mean the actor (d)

For me, it would be great to be with someone who didn't expect me to talk much, as I find the unrelenting pressure to talk on dates to be the worst thing about them.

TheSolitaryMan said:
Sterling said:
Well the good thing about all of this....I can still go to the zoo without a date. :cool:

Can people stop talking about zoo's, I'm having hideous flashbacks to my childhood!! :p

I guess my fear is I'd be seen as super picky or awkward as I hate modern films and I'm scared of the cinema, I don't really drink, I only like Italian food, I'm a nervous traveler ect ect ect...how am I going to date??

I also have a history of being petrified in museums!!

I think my perfect date would be an art gallery or an old bookshop. I did that one with the last guy I saw...shame it didn't work out. Hay ho...

annik said:
TheSolitaryMan said:
Sterling said:

Can people stop talking about zoo's, I'm having hideous flashbacks to my childhood!! :p

I guess my fear is I'd be seen as super picky or awkward as I hate modern films and I'm scared of the cinema, I don't really drink, I only like Italian food, I'm a nervous traveler ect ect ect...how am I going to date??

I also have a history of being petrified in museums!!

I think my perfect date would be an art gallery or an old bookshop. I did that one with the last guy I saw...shame it didn't work out. Hay ho...

But zoos are awesome! I remember cuddling up to an elephant's trunk when I went ages ago. Those lovely creatures are always up for a good hug. An excellent substitute date actually :D

I'm actually a girl's dream to some extent date-wise, because I like shopping despite having a Y chromosome! Hell, I will quite happily browse shoes indefinitely if it means a chance of huggage or kissage!

The rest of the guys I've talked to find that shoe shopping with their other is the entertainment equivalent of putting their spherical organs into an industrial clothes mangler :p

TheSolitaryMan said:
But zoos are awesome! I remember cuddling up to an elephant's trunk when I went ages ago. Those lovely creatures are always up for a good hug. An excellent substitute date actually :D

I'm actually a girl's dream to some extent date-wise, because I like shopping despite having a Y chromosome! Hell, I will quite happily browse shoes indefinitely if it means a chance of huggage or kissage!

The rest of the guys I've talked to find that shoe shopping with their other is the entertainment equivalent of putting their spherical organs into an industrial clothes mangler :p

Yes but school isn't when your surname happens to also be the name of a popular and quite local zoo!! :p

Hmm shopping's good, or just walking men for no reason through the bra section (insert father ted joke here...) I used to do that with the ex at least once a meeting. Weirdly I have a morbid fear of shoe shopping and high street shoe shops! :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back