If you were a toy,which one would you be?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I could be Mr.Potato Head,then each day,i could decide what "Face" I want to put on,happy or sad!

DariusArgent said:
I would be my own miniature
5EtWicm.png

Oh! You play warhammer too? Lovely paintjob! (I like the starry thing she's floating on)

So if we're counting miniatures...

First conversion. :D

Mr Seal The Albatros said:
Oh! You play warhammer too? Lovely paintjob! (I like the starry thing she's floating on)

Thanks, even though that is my brother's paintjob. He loves painting miniatures. And yes, I do play 40k, I don't have a Fantasy army yet. (That's a dude btw :p )

Nice work! Tzeentch or just plain undivided?

Also I would be this miniature too. This is the only one I painted (with my brother's help of course, without him I think it would've been a mess)

KJGqA9V.png

DariusArgent said:

Thanks, even though that is my brother's paintjob. He loves painting miniatures. And yes, I do play 40k, I don't have a Fantasy army yet. (That's a dude btw :p )

Nice work! Tzeentch or just plain undivided?

Also I would be this miniature too. This is the only one I painted (with my brother's help of course, without him I think it would've been a mess)

KJGqA9V.png
Undivided. It was going to be Slaanesh, but I didn't want to pay 50$ if I wanted to go Khorne.

Love the Techmarine too! Looks very threatening. :)

Seeing as how it's nearly Christmas,i would like to be a Christmas stocking.

You always find nice things in stockings! Lol

Hi,grain of sand! Why dominoes? ??????

I'd be a big cuddly teddy bear,so someone would give me a cuddle!

gabriel20 said:
Hi,grain of sand! Why dominoes? ??????

I'd be a big cuddly teddy bear,so someone would give me a cuddle!

wooden dominoes will not break ... also you can play the standard game or use them to construct things using other stuff about the house ... simple pleasure ... I remember them very fondly ...

Anne

Nice one,Anne! I used to make houses with them!

Long time since I played the proper dominoes game,nobody learns to play it anymore.

I'd be one of those little plastic army guys. Probably a radio man since that what I was in the Corps.

Cool! "Never give in,never surrender"

Deep respect for having done your duty,nice one Blue Bob.

Latest posts

Back