If You Were An Animal, What Would You Be?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
eek.gif

EveWasFramed said:
A pig.

*Pig's orgasms last 30 minutes.*

i would b roadkill

hey??
sum human's probably going 2 kill me neway
whichevr animal i chose
so y not get it dun n ovr with
:)
jus lemme b roadkill

LoneKiller said:
zaphodity said:
LoneKiller said:

I'm human, I already am an animal. But if I had a choice i'd be a companion lap dog for an eccentric, rich old lady who spoils me rotten. Then dies and leaves me a large fortune and I live out the rest of my days in the lap of luxury.
What good is all that cash if you are a dog?

Set up in a trust fund from a deceased estate. The money would be spent on looking after me. I've read newspaper articles of old rich people leaving all their money to their pets because their families are ********, so it would be that type of deal.

EveWasFramed said:
A pig.

*Pig's orgasms last 30 minutes.*

Yeah, but the ambience isn't exactly the same is it? :D

I'd prefer a curvy human figure, dimmed lights, passionate kissing and a warm bed to excrement and mud, a grunting sow (okay, similarity there possibly...), freezing winter snow and the very real possibility of being delicious bacon the next day.

Plus I don't have sex as a human, what's to say being a pig would offer me any more opportunities to orgasm? :p

(The more I think about it, I'd rather be a human by choice over anything else...)

A koala maybe? Laze around and eat eucalyptus leaves all day. :cool: And so darn cute.

Or... an amoeba. What a simple life. I'd be happy being alone because I can reproduce asexually by binary fission. :p

You know, I always thought koalas were ugly tbh (Wary)

I'd be a grub. I just want to live under a rock for the rest of my life.

meekthoughts said:
A koala maybe? Laze around and eat eucalyptus leaves all day. :cool: And so darn cute.

Or... an amoeba. What a simple life. I'd be happy being alone because I can reproduce asexually by binary fission. :p
I love Koala Bears.

Latest posts

Back