What Fictional Universe Would You Like to Inhabit?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd have to think about it now. The first time I remember having this sort of thought, I was in my late teens, and used to watch, "Inuyasha.' I recall thinking I'd like to live in that Universe.

hehe. Not sure now though... Would have to think about it..

Last edited:
What fictional universe would you like to inhabit, supposing you could?
good question. you have my mind racing through past movies and trying to recall all the amazing places. I'm sure, positive, that I've said, while watching certain films, "I wish I could live there". My own dreams are also pretty good.

Sure. heh. :)

If I existed in middle-earth, I think I'd have been born a Hobbit, for better or worse; though I'd probably wish I was more of a Wizard like Gandolf. I never did read those books; though, I'm sure they are great.
Hey, to be a Hobbit is a great thing in my mind. You have the beautiful Shire to live in and a life spent growing things. A simple and uncomplicated life is very appealing!

Hey, to be a Hobbit is a great thing in my mind. You have the beautiful Shire to live in and a life spent growing things. A simple and uncomplicated life is very appealing!
I tried that life for a bit last year, man it SUCKED!!!

I'm going for Conan Doyle's Sherlockian Victorian England, with a wee twist of Bram Stoker's Dracula. A world with a seedy underbelly and full of sexually repressed women.

I tried that life for a bit last year, man it SUCKED!!!

I'm going for Conan Doyle's Sherlockian Victorian England, with a wee twist of Bram Stoker's Dracula. A world with a seedy underbelly and full of sexually repressed women.

i was going to say harry potter , but after reading this ...

i like that bram stockers world and its womens :)

Well, the one I would want to have lived in is not fictional at all...The Roman Empire.

But if it has to be fictional, then maybe the systems programmer on the USS Enterprise.
The real one. NCC-1701 (Kirk's ship).

Latest posts

Back