I'll be your friend...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

tennisgirl

Heyy, I'd love to chat to people on here.. I'm 21, girl from england. Well, about me... ummmm.. I'm nice.. (at least I think so) but I have no-one to be nice to because I have hardly anyone to hang out with :( I'm interested in quite a few things, sports, music, movies............. etc etc.. Even though I'm in England, I would love to talk to anyone, from anywhere in the world. I love learning about new countries and hope to travel loads in the future. Thanks!! :cool:

OMG we have so many things in common I love music, I love movies and I love sports, and Manchester United :cool:. We also both like tennis and cricket though we follow different tennis players and cricket teams.

I would certainly love to be your friend :D

Bluerose said:
Hi I'm Bluerose, I like to be your friend. I live in New york.

Hi! Thanks for replying.. Looking forward to chatting :)

Matt said:
What kind of music do you like?

Loads! I don't know if I can write a list... I wouldn't say I'm into a specific genre - pretty open minded when it comes to music. I like indie/rock/punk stuff.. not averse to metal, but not tooooooo heavy. Don't actually listen to that stuff much though. Like some pop too, and classical/romantic is good to relax to - that's what I enjoy playing the most on the piano.

Lonely Boy from OZ said:
OMG we have so many things in common I love music, I love movies and I love sports, and Manchester United :cool:. We also both like tennis and cricket though we follow different tennis players and cricket teams.

I would certainly love to be your friend :D

Cool! :cool:

I like friends :)
I'm 17 girl in america, like music, movies, boys. you know, the usual :p
I'll be your friend :D

Qui said:
I like friends :)
I'm 17 girl in america, like music, movies, boys. you know, the usual :p
I'll be your friend :D

hey qui! thanks :). Look forward to chatting to you. Right now though, I need to sleeeeeeeeep. ;)

Hey! I know I'm a bit late. It hopefully I'm not to late to be your friend! :)

I'm an 18 year old guy from new Zealand, on like the other side of the world from you LOL

I absolutly love music and can t get enuf of it, I'm always listining to it LOL I'm onto like symphonic or operic metal, stuf like nightwish and within temtation, you should listen to them sometime if you get a chance, like a mix of classical music with guitars LOL so cool.

But yes Iv gone on a little bit now LOL feel free to pm me whenever :) freinds are always nice to have its just they don't come by that often, at least not for me anyways

Look foward to chatting with ya :)

Latest posts

Back