I'm going to end it today. . .

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't read all of this thread but have gleaned enough to realise that you have been treated appallingly Knight. Your circumstance brings back certain childhood recollections that I'd just as soon forget and I'm sorry to hear that you've been forced to put up with as much as you have.

Whatever your next move, the very best of luck.

it's unfortunate...
Why don't you all just chill the fresia out...?
Pain on top of more fucken pain on top off more fucken pain.

I've been abused..I'm familar with all that honeysuckle...
However, there's still my part that I played in it. Agrivating the honeysuckle out of my parents wasn't going make things
better for me nor them...

I simply...locked myself in my room and and tried to master my fucken six string...a future and dream away from that honeysuckle.
I kept my fucken grades up and to mininized the bitching and so i might a future away from
all that honeysuckle.
I did my fucken shores..to minimized the bitching there too.

I bangged my GF every chance I got....to make me feel better.

----------------------------------------------------------

My step son tried to use that abuse bullshit against me. That little ***** wasn't beyound an ass whoping.
The little son of a ***** wanted to run the god **** show for everything.
partying all god **** night and having the TV blasting at 3 in the fucken A.M.

I'm not his moter fucken slave..go to work bust my ass to pay all the fucken bills, buy food
and have that little ***** treat me like honeysuckle...

Well i kicked his ass out...I didn't give fresia where he went..to grand mama of course.
i garantee ya...grandmama won't put up with the honeysuckle for too long either...

Grand mama..don't have it the fucken x-box, play stations..internet .and whatever the fresia entertainment center either:p
Fucken 19 years old little smart ass *****...

I'm a sucker..i let him move back in..:p

Sanal said:
It's clearly abuse. I mean scolding and spanking to a limit to make you behave is good considering it's for your own good. But this is serious honeysuckle. I would agree with Estreen. Beat the honeysuckle out of them.

This is easier said than done, when the people you want to hurt are your family, but I can relate to the anger. Having been in a similar situation (the physical assault part anyway, but with my brother), calling the police is the best option, even though other family members will beg you not to. The reason why: The police won't make a decision based on emotion, they will analyze the situation, and if an assault has occurred they are literally forced to take action (its not a case of whether or not they want to). What will most likely happen is that the police will record the event happening, and can put an instantly effective 24/48 hour restraining order on whichever family member committed the assaulted (this is permitted in Australia, not sure about where you are). It may not sound like much, but having to stay at a hotel / car for a night thinking about "what have I done" would clear anyone's mind.

That intense anger you probably feel when those situations play over and over again in your head won't go away for a long time, because without retaliation there is no closure, the trick is not to let it consume you.

Take care Knight.

Set your goal to get out and far away from this abusive environment. Whether that is through going away to college or just getting a full time job and saving until you can get out of there. If you are trying to teach them a lesson or something, it's better if you went out and accomplished something, then rubbed that success in their dysfunctional faces.

Latest posts

Back