im lonely some talk to me

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

im really lonely i cant get anybody to talk to me jus ask me questions or something theres nothin to do

Guest said:
im really lonely i cant get anybody to talk to me jus ask me questions or something theres nothin to do

Hello, are you still here? I'll talk with you.

Guest said:

hello.i feel sad when i read what you posted.i even relate to it.im married,and have a child.i work from home in marketing.so im a stay at home dad that does the house work and most of the child care.so even though,i have a family.i have no friends whatsoever.my wife works evenings and im in bed by the time she gets home even though i stay up late.so hey,believe me,if you ever want someone to talk to im here.mark melton

me too, what shall we talk about? have you guys got myspace pages? it's a good place to meet people and make friends i find, give it a try, what do u have to loose :)

Im lonely too. I thought i had friends but they never bother to call or ask me to do things. They ignore me in groups. It really hurts. I do the same thing every day. School, homework, sleep. i just want some sincear friends and a normal highschool life.

Latest posts

Back