I'm new to this place.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bureau said:
EveWasFramed said:
bureau said:
I'm sure i'm like many people here in saying that being "nice" hasn't paid off in life. I always thought that if I was an all-around nice guy people would like and respect me. I'm guilty of trying to be too nice and it has done nothing but backfire in my face. The ******* jerkoffs are the ones who have the high paying jobs, hot girlfriends, etc. Sure, I can say that at least i've been true to myself, but that doesn't change the fact that i've been cheated out of a fulfilling social life.

I've been ignored by girls my entire life. In a society where having a girlfriend/wife is a measurement of worth, i'm apparently worthless. The few girls i've had contact with all had one thing in common. They all gushed over how "nice" I was. I hate that word. When a girl drops the n word on you it's a polite way of saying that you're ok, but not quite good enough. Instead they would rather fresia your friends. I could never imagine having a strong friendship with a girl. How the hell can you trust them. Every word that comes out of their mouths is suspect to me. Let's not forget about all the superficial and pretentious women I see walking on the street that look right thru me and wouldn't piss in my mouth if my throat was on fire. All this because i'm a "nice" guy. It's not worth the trouble.

Again, I will remind you that all "girls" aren't all the same. When I say a guy is "nice", it's because I think he's NICE! NOT cuz I'd rather f*ck his friends. Ever stop to think that the reason some of them won't have anything to do with you, is because they sense the bitterness rolling of of you in waves?? And since when does having a good job and a pretty gf make a person an "******* jerkoff?"
Not everyone who enjoys those things is an *******. Please stop lumping ALL women together or you're likely NEVER to find one.

I didn't mean having a pretty gf and good job=*******. I meant that it appears that guys that are truly pricks (cheat on gf/wife, treat people below them like trash, etc.) somehow manage to get the girls.

You are right. I'm a bitter, miserable *******. It's quite possible that there is something about my general disposition that repels girls. Combine that with my unfortunate looks (I couldn't attract maggots if I was covered in honeysuckle) and it all begins to make sense. Thanks for pointing that out.

lol, well at least you have a good sense of humor!!! :p
And now that you've explained it better (pricks get good jobs, hot chicks) well, I have to agree with that to a certain extent, cuz I've seen it myself (even dated one, although it was brief- see prick comment above). And while you might be somewhat bitter, I dunno about the ******* part. When a person gets kicked enough, they WILL become bitter. I guess what I was trying to say, is that if you really want to change things, letting go of a little of that bitterness can go a long way. :) Replace it with that keen sense of humor you seem to have. Again, sorry. (((hugs)))

Eve

my sense of humor is all i have left.

go ahead and call me a *******. i won't be offended. ;)

bureau said:
my sense of humor is all i have left.

go ahead and call me a *******. i won't be offended. ;)

lol, I dont see you as a *******, my dear. But I DO see that you have a sharp sense of humor. :p Feel free to use it often!!! Us women LOVE it! :D

Latest posts

Back