I'm way too shy...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

BrokenDreams

Yeah, I'm extremely shy and I can't have decent conversations with guys. This is a problem since I kinda like someone and I can't really say anything but hi, how are you and boring talk like that. I try my hardest to try and talk, but I really have nothing to say. I need help in being able to talk with guys. It seems like they are a total different species than me, and I'm some weird creature from another planet. I'd really appreciate it if someone could give me some tips on how I can possibly talk to guys without getting all shy and having really awkward conversations with them. Any advice?

BrokenDreams said:
Yeah, I'm extremely shy and I can't have decent conversations with guys. This is a problem since I kinda like someone and I can't really say anything but hi, how are you and boring talk like that. I try my hardest to try and talk, but I really have nothing to say. I need help in being able to talk with guys. It seems like they are a total different species than me, and I'm some weird creature from another planet. I'd really appreciate it if someone could give me some tips on how I can possibly talk to guys without getting all shy and having really awkward conversations with them. Any advice?

hi,
i'm shy too and i understand where you are coming from.. sometimes guys can be too difficult to understand just like us girls can be to them.. why don't you try to be yourself and have some confidence in yourself..dat mite help..through life "It seems like they are a total different species than me, and I'm some weird creature from another planet" well that is what's it's like with both sexes in dis world.......
have a go at talking to guys and in time you may find if you'll get better lol good luck babe!!! ;-P

Ok, thanks for the advice. ^^ I tried talking to the guy I like today after school before I walked home, and well our conversation wasn't as awkward as normal. So I guess I'm making some progress. That is always good. :D

Latest posts

Back